Twin Loop Wire Closers
For high volume applications and print shops that already have a wire binding punch, a standalone wire closer is a necessity. Using a standalone wire closer you can more than double your productivity by having one person punch and another person insert and close the wire binding spines. MyBinding.com carries a number of different modular wire closers from various manufacturers including: GBC /Ibico, Renz, Rhino Tuff, Tamerica, James Burns and Akiles. We even offer a few electric machines such as the TL2900 and the Flexicloser. Take a look below for a quick overview of the options that we carry and give us a call if you need help selecting the right machine for your needs.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: WBM532
- Stand Alone Design: The WBM532 modular unit is designed to also work as a stand alone unit, thus no additional "holding device" is required.
- Open-ended Closing Channel: allows closing of wires in any length, including those wires longer than 14".
- Wire Closer Control: provides fast & accurate setup of the wire closer. Gradual adjustment guarantees a perfect wire closing result, regardless of the type of wire being used.
- Closing Mechanism: Vertical
- Part #: TDURAWIRE450
- Part #: RZWBS360
- Part #: HD8000-ONYX
- Part #: 1770600
- Part #: HC8024-ONYX
Part #: AK-AFC
- Smart Detect System automatically detects wire size and adjusts closing pressure as needed.
- LCD Control Panel offers an easy to read display and touch sensitive buttons for easy operation.
- Magnetic back aligns and holds the wire securely during the closing process.
- Optional FlexiPunch Mount allows the FlexiCloser to be mounted on top of the FlexiPunch Modular Punch Machine .
- Part #: HD8370-ONYX
- Part #: HC8318-ONYX
Part #: 7301200
- Electric binding increases productivity with a quality crimp in 1 second.
- Wire hooks provide a single-position load and crimp station for both 3:1 and 2:1 Twin Loop wire, eliminating movement of the document to a separate closing station.
- Single adjustment knob provides one-step size adjustment and precision binding.
- Dual activation buttons are designed to prevent misuse.
Part #: 04JBEB3500
- Easy - Simple one knob adjustment to change wire closing size.
- Versatile - EB3500 handles documents up to 14" in width.
- Adaptable - EB models will close all size 3:1 and 2:1 Wire-O from 3/16" up to 1-1/4"
- Ergonomic Design - Tilted document feed and extendable document rest bars allow simple and optimum document positioning while minimizing operator fatigue.
- Part #: RECL360
- Part #: RECL500
- Part #: 04JBEB5000
- Part #: RECL700