GBC Wire Binding Machines
GBC (General Binding Corporation) is one of the top manufacturers in the world of twin loop wire binding equipment. Known for their exceptional quality, reliability and durability these pieces of GBC equipment are often found in print shops, binderies, and in larger organizations that need to a lot of binding. Currently the company does not make any smaller desktop equipment. Instead they produce high quality heavy duty punches and then make finishing equipment including the MC12 manual closer and the TL2900 electric closer. Check out the equipment below and don't forget to look in the modular punches category for some of the heavier duty punches such as the Magnapunch 2.0 and he MP2500ix.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: 1770600
- Spine-size adjustment knobs.
- Durable, heavy-duty design.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Bind sheets up to 12".
Part #: 7301200
- Electric binding increases productivity with a quality crimp in 1 second.
- Wire hooks provide a single-position load and crimp station for both 3:1 and 2:1 Twin Loop wire, eliminating movement of the document to a separate closing station.
- Single adjustment knob provides one-step size adjustment and precision binding.
- Dual activation buttons are designed to prevent misuse.
- Part #: 7706050