James Burns Wire Binding Machines
Known for its involvement in developing the concept of Wire-O Binding, James Burn is still one of the top wire binding equipment manufacturers in the world. This category contains several pieces of specialized equipment designed to increase speed and productivity when binding with wire. Whether you need a modular punch with a built in closer or a heavy duty electric floor standing wire-closer we carry them both. Plus, we also have access to the full line of James Burn automated systems that use spools to insert and bind in a single step.
Display Type List Grid
- Part #: 04JBWIREOBIND
- Part #: 04JBWOB3000
- Part #: 04JBEB5000
- Part #: 04JBCUTMODULE
Part #: 04JBBB50
- Finishes documents and calendars up to 20" in width.
- High output speeds of 600-1200 books per hour, depending on finishing type and operator skill.
- Automatically cuts wire to length, feeds and positions wire for insertion, and finishes hand fed pre-punched documents and calendars.
- Accommodates all wire sizes from 1/4" up to 1", using either standard or jumbo spools in 3:1 and 2:1 pitches.
Part #: 04JBBB400
- Binding speeds from 1,500 to 3,000 documents per hour, depending on the application, making it one of the fastest automatic wire machines in its class.
- Easy to use control panel for job setup.
- Fully automatic binding completed with just 1 operator.
- Handles 3:1 pitch Wire-O from 1/4" to 9/16" and 2:1 pitch Wire-O from 5/8" up to 1" diameters.
Part #: 04JBEB3500
- Easy - Simple one knob adjustment to change wire closing size.
- Versatile - EB3500 handles documents up to 14" in width.
- Adaptable - EB models will close all size 3:1 and 2:1 Wire-O from 3/16" up to 1-1/4"
- Ergonomic Design - Tilted document feed and extendable document rest bars allow simple and optimum document positioning while minimizing operator fatigue.
- Part #: 04JBPB3300