E Titan Wire 3:1 Heavy Duty Electric Wire Binding Machine
DFG's ETitanWire is a wire binding machine for 3:1 pitch wire binding, normally used for wire up to 9/16". The EtitanWire machine has the best punch tool design in its class. It can punch 1-28 sheets (20#) effortlessly and it features TurboPunch technology. This technology is developed from automotive sheet metal punching. All ETitanWire punch pins are heat-treated and precision ground to tight tolerance. ETitanWire also features a fully enclosed, high efficiency lubricated punch tool design which results in the ultra long punch tool life and super punch capacity. The ETitanWire also has the best wire closer design on the market. It features two tapered steel closing blocks with CloseAssist finish, made in a precision-controlled environment. This design assures long-lasting quality of wire closing, especially compared to competing machines' sandpaper or fabric covered sheet metal closer. Two adjustment knobs are standard, to assure even and accurate closing. This is VITAL to consistent closure of elements, no matter whose wire you use.
- Model: ETitanWire
- Description: Heavy Duty Wire Electric Punch and Manual Binding Machine
- Structure: Solid all metal construction
- Hole Pattern: 3:1 pitch. 5/32" (4 mm) square holes
- Punching Capacity: 1-28 (20#) sheets per punch. Features DFG's TurboPunch
- Disengageable Pins: Full for completely clean punching with any paper
- Anti Jam Function: Automatically prevent Jams before they happen for trouble free operation
- Wire Closing Capacity: 3/16" to 1 1/4". Two tapered steel blocks with CloseAssist finish with dual closure adjustment for long lasting accurate binding
- Punch Length: Any with full disengagement-pin, open throat design, and easy punch support
- Side Margin Control: Center holes quickly and easily
- Wire Size Selector: Built-in indicator shows suggested wire size
- Adjustable Punching Margin: Helps to improve all book's strength and design
- Power Supply: 110 V AC, 60 HZ
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Safety: America safety agency ETL listed
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
DFG E Titan Wire Ultra Heavy Duty 3:1 Pitch Electric Wire Binding Machine Review
- The E-TitanWire is an ultra heavy duty electric wire binding machine produced by Document Finishing Group (DFG for short).
- This machine is one of the most heavy duty and most durable wire binding machines available anywhere.
- It has an excellent punching capacity, durable construction and a great set of heavy duty features that help to set the ETitanWire apart from other similar binding machines on the market.
- The E-TitanWire is made almost entirely of heavy duty steel and other metal alloys. The base, document table, handle, wire closer and all of the internal components are all made of metal. This heavy duty construction is designed to help ensure that your machine continues to be strong and durable after years of binding documents on a daily basis.
- This machine has one of the largest punching capacities available on any desktop combination wire binding machine. In fact, the Turbopunch technology allows the ETitanWire to punch up to 28 sheets of paper per lift. The heavy duty punch included with this machine is great for helping to increase productivity when binding your documents using twin loop wire.
- This machine produces a 3:1 square hole pattern. This hole pattern is compatible with double loop wire binding spines, GBC Proclick reclosable binding elements and with 3:1 pitch spiral coil binding spines. This means that you can use your machine to bind your documents with three completely different binding styles. You can even choose a different look for your internal and your external presentations and reports.
- The DFG E-Titan Wire has one of the strongest and most durable wire closers available on the market. It has two heavy duty adjustment knobs that are designed to allow you to fine tune the closer so that every document is closed uniformly. It also utilizes two machined steel blocks to assist in the closing process without the need for sandpaper or textured fabric.
- The ETitanWire also includes fully disengageable punching pins to allow for binding custom sized documents, a continuous punching guide for dealing with legal and 11" x 17" sheets, a document sizing guide to help you choose the right size of wire for your documents, and a depth of punch control to help improve the strength of your books. It even has a foot pedal punching control to help increase productivity.
- Although there are a number of great things about the ETitanWire, one weakness of this machine is that it is only an eleven inch punch. Other heavy duty wire binding machines such as the Akiles Wiremac-E have a legal sized punching throat and wire closer. For users who think that they will ever need to bind documents that are either A4 or legal sized, a fourteen inch punch is a far better choice.
- This machine is a 3:1 pitch wire binding machine. This means that it is limited in the sizes of twin loop wire that it can use. Three to one wire binding spines are available in sizes ranging from 3/16" up to 9/16" in size. Users who need to bind larger sized documents will need to consider a different binding machine that produces a different hole pattern.
- The ETitan wire is missing a wire hanger or wire holder. This means that users will have to manually hang their pages onto the spines. This can be an incredibly tedious task and greatly reduces the productivity of this unit. Users who do decide on this machine will want to come up with some way to hang their pages on the wire to increase productivity.
- The Wire closer on the ETitanWire is located on the top of the machine. This design is not as efficient as a machine with a wire closer that is located on the front of the machine. Users will have to lift their document up and drop them into the wire closer without allowing the pages to fall of the wires. This can be extremely difficult, even for experienced users.
- The DFG ETitanWire is one of the most solidly built and feature rich machines that I have seen anywhere.
- It includes a heavy duty wire closer, a great punching capacity and a number of other awesome features.
- However, the lack of a wire holder, the limited punching width and the placement of the wire closer on this machine make it less than ideal. The Akiles Wiremac E is available for a similar price and includes these important features.
You Save: 11%
You Save: 28%
You Save: 14%
You Save: 8%
Questions & Answers
I produce about 300 books a month, is this a good machine?
Asked by R ALLEN 1 years and 1 months ago ago
This machine should be fine for 300 documents per month. The electric punch will be a definite arm saver and the wire closer is heavy duty enough that it shouldn't have any issue.
Answered by MyBinding.com 1 years and 1 months ago ago