- Ideal for small office applications
- 9.5" entry width accommodates multiple document sizes
- Hot lamination for 3mil or 5mil pouches; Ready in 5 minutes
- Cold setting for laminating self-adhesive pouches
- HeatGuard Technology keeps heat inside so laminator is comfortable to touch
- Release lever disengages pouch for re-centering or removal
- Comes with 50pk of letter size laminating pouches.
- Cold Lamination: Yes
- Carrier Required: No
- Item Number: 5720901
- Entry Width: 9.5"
- Heat-up Time: 5 minutes
- Item H x W x D (inches): 4.25 x 17.75 x 5.75
- Laminating Speed (inches/minute): 12" / min
- Maximum Pouch Thickness: Upto 5mil
- Number of Rollers: 2
- Mounting Board Capable: No
- Photo Capable: Yes
- Temperature Settings: 4
- Jam Prevention Features: Release
- Safety Features: HeatGuard
- Usage: Moderate
- Color: White/Black
- Material Type: Plastic
- UPC Code:043859671878
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Reviewed on 4/10/2017
Excellent product...I would purchase this again.
Reviewed on 1/10/2017
I was very excited to be able to purchase this laminator at such a fabulous price. I checked online and other sellers had $114 as their price! My purchase was specifically for doing foiling on cards and other paper surfaces.
It works perfectly and I am soooo glad I ordered it! It is silent, produces no heat on the surface where it sits and is really fast. I love, love, love it!
Reviewed on 12/8/2016
For the special price this works fantastic. I've never worked a laminator before but this is super super easy. And getting the pouches to try it was a plus. I'm happy!!!
Reviewed on 5/4/2016
Fellowes 9 Inch Jam Free Laminator with FREE Pouch Starter Kit was just what I needed for employee ID's and our Face Painting Menu's. This laminator is so simple to use and the laminator pouches are fool proof. Wish I had bought one of these years ago. And MyBinding ease of ordering and customer service will definately keep me coming back.
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s take a nice look at the Fellowes C-95, a 9.5” home and office pouch laminator. All the controls that you need are right here on the top; 3, 4 and a 5 mil thickness to choose from as well as cold lamination setting for photos and heat sensitive documents. The laminator comes with a sample of free laminating pouches. It’s perfect for the home or small office and those who have a small yet regular need for laminating. The C-95 does not require the use of pouch carrier, however with all pouch laminators; we highly recommend using the carrier to prolong the life of your machine. The C-95 is great for 3, 4 and 5 mil thickness and pouches and is excellent for photos and heat sensitive documents, as well as nametags, ID badges and the like. It has a max laminating speed of 12 inches per minute, which is decent for the price and size of this machine and has 2 rollers for consistent pressure. Should you have a jam or need to back out your document, there’s a release button on the back side. Press it down, pull out your document and you’re all set. There it is. That’s the Fellowes C-95 pouch laminator. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.