Fellowes Callisto 95 Pouch Laminator - 5728401
- Pouch Tracking System detects and alerts the user if there is a mis-feed and will automatically reverse the document until the jam is cleared.
- HotSwap Technology allows users to change between different pouch and document thicknesses without waiting.
- Hot lamination for 3 or 5-mil pouches as well as cold pouches.
- The reverse mode disengages pouch for re-centering or removal.
- The unique HeatGuard Technology™ keeps heat inside so laminator is comfortable to touch.
- 9-1/2" entry width accommodates multiple document sizes.
- Improved rapid 1 minute warm-up with InstaHeat Technology.
- Rapid laminating speed up to 19"/minute.
- Auto shut-off prevents overheating when not in use.
- Includes laminating starter kit.
- 2-year warranty.
- Item Number: 5728401
- Application: Small Office
- Entry width - in: 9.5"
- Number of Rollers: 2
- Heat Up Time: 1 minute
- Mil Capacity: Up to 5
- Laminating Speed (inches p/min): Up to 43"
- Auto Shutoff: Yes
- Jam Release/ Reverse: Auto-Reverse/ Reverse
- Auto-Lam Technology: No
- AutoSense: No
- Auto Shutoff: Auto Shut Off
- Carrier Required: No
- Cold Lamination: Yes
- Color: Silver/Black
- Easy-Access System: None
- Energy Efficient Features: Auto Shut Off
- Hot Swap Technology: Hot Swap Technology
- InstaHeat: Yes
- Item H x W x D (inches): 4.25 x 17.75 x 5.75
- Item weight (lbs): 4.59
- Maximum Laminating Speed (inches/minute): 19
- Units per Master Carton: 2
- Material Type: ABS
- Model Number: CALLISTO A4/95
- Mounting Board Capable: No
- Photo Capable: Yes
- Qty Per Pack: 1
- Safety Features: HeatGuard
- Usage: Moderate
- Warranty: 2 Yr
Welcome to MyBinding video. Today we look at the Callisto 95, a 9.5-inch pouch laminator by Fellowes. The Callisto 95 is a great little pouch laminator. Inside, there are three main things. An instruction booklet and free starter pack of different size pouches and an understanding of what pouches are all about and the machine itself. It's lightweight, easy to use, and stylish. Check out our demo video and just how well it works. It can handle hot and cold lamination, up to 5mil pouches, heats up in five minutes, and laminates in one. For more demos, reviews, unboxings, and how tos, check out MyBinding.com.
Five Tips for the Fellowes Callisto 95 Pouch Laminator
Fellowes has started 2012 by putting several new pouch laminators on the market. One of them is the Callisto 95, a device that’s great for laminating at home, at work, or in the classroom. This device is easy to use, but here are five tips for making operation as easy as possible:
The Callisto 95 has a 9.5-inch feed opening. This is the perfect size feed opening for documents that are letter-sized or smaller. You can also laminate legal-sized documents as long as you feed the 9.5-inch side into the machine. If this laminator’s feed opening isn’t wide enough for you, check out the Callisto 125 which has a 12.5-inch feed opening.
The Callisto 95 will work with laminating pouches that are up to 5 mil thick. You should make sure you stock up on these thinner pouches so you will always have some when you need them. This machine won’t work with mounting boards. If you try to process a mounting board, you might end up damaging the laminator.
This machine has a cold setting. You should use it when you want to laminate a photograph or something that was printed with water-based ink. To do this, you will need pressure-sensitive pouches instead of regular thermal ones. Just place your item in a pressure-sensitive pouch and run it through the machine.
The Callisto 95 has HeatGuard technology which helps trap heat inside the device. This helps keep the exterior cool to the touch. However, you should still exercise caution when laminating. Make sure you turn the device off when you’re done so it doesn’t overheat.
Finally, the Callisto 95 has a reverse mode. Make sure you use this mode if you ever experience a pouch jam. It makes removing the stuck pouch much easier.
The Fellowes Callisto 95 is a nice little pouch laminator that’s easy to use. Make sure you use the tips listed above so you can make your time with the machine even easier. Good luck and happy laminating!
Compare to Similar Laminators
|Model Name||CALLISTO™ 95||VENUS2™ 125||JUPITER2™ 125||NEPTUNE3™ 125||CALLISTO™ 125|
|Application||Small Office||Large Office||Large Office||Office||Small Office|
|Entry width - in||9.5"||12.5"||12.5"||12.5"||12.5"|
|Number of Rollers||2||6||6||4||2|
|Heat Up Time||1 minute||30-60 seconds||1 minute||1 minute||1 minute|
|Mil Capacity||Up to 5||Up to 10||Up to 10||Up to 7||Up to 5|
|Laminating Speed |
|Up to 19"||Up to 43"||Up to 30"||Up to 24"||Up to 19"|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Jam Release/ |
| Auto-Reverse/ |
| Auto-Reverse/ |
| Auto-Reverse/ |
|Reverse|| Auto-Reverse/ |
|Dimensions||4.25" x 17.75" x 5.75"||5" x 21.25" x 8.25"||5" x 21.25" x 8.25"||4.75" x 20" x 5.5"||4.25" x 22.5" x 6.25"|
|Warranty||2 years||2 years||2 years||2 years||2 years|