Sorry, but Fellowes Neutron Plus 12 Inch Rotary Paper Trimmer - 5410102 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Fellowes Neutron Plus 12 Inch Rotary Paper Trimmer - 5410102
- Enclosed SafeCut stainless steel rotary blade ensures user safety.
- Cuts up to 10 sheets (20lb paper) at one time.
- Convenient SafeCut blade cartridges are interchangeable for increased design flexibility.
- Includes 4 types of blades: straight, perforated, wavy and fold.
- Base with unique integrated SafeCut cartridge storage compartment.
- Metallic cutting bed cover for enhanced durability.
- Variable paper clamp ensures cutting precision.
- Carry handle for portable ease.
- Replacement Blades:5411404 and 5411304
- Item Number: 5410102
- Item H x W x D (inches): 3.38 x 8.50 x 19.13
- Qty Per Pack: 1
- Number of Blades: 4 Blades Included
- Interchangeable Blades: Yes
- Cutting Length (inches): 12
- Type of Cutter: Rotary
- Cutting Capacity (# of sheets per pass): 10
- Paper Cutter Application: Personal
- Usage: Moderate
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Yr
- Model Number: NEUTRON A4/120
- Color: Black/Silver
- Material Type: Plastic
- Safety Features: SafeCut Cartridge, SafeCut Clamp
Fellowes Neutron Plus 12 Inch Rotary Paper Trimmer
Fellowes Neutron Plus 12 Inch Rotary Paper Trimmer Review
Getting a perfectly straight cut is hard to do with scissors, which is why there are rotary paper trimmers. If you need a device with which to perfectly trim your documents, you should check out the Fellowes Neutron Plus. Here's what you need to know about it, including what kind of grade it gets.
Rotary trimmers are good if you just need to cut a few sheets of paper at a time. The Neutron Plus has a 10-page cutting capacity which is pretty typical for this kind of device. Ten sheets isn't a lot, so if you need to cut more at once, you might want to look into getting a guillotine cutter.
The Neutron Plus has a cutting length of 12 inches. You'll be able to easily trim letter-sized documents (8.5" x 11") as well as smaller items. However, you'll need a different trimmer if you need to work with paper that's longer than 12".
Safety is really important when using a rotary trimmer. Luckily, this cutter is pretty safe to use because it uses Fellowes' trademarked SafeCut blade cartridges. The blades are encased in plastic so you won't run the risk of injuring yourself.
Speaking of blades, there are 4 different kinds you can use with this trimmer: straight, scoring, wavy, and perforating. That makes this device perfect for crafting as well as typical office work. The blades are easy to change and since they're of the SafeCut variety, you won't get cut when doing so. Plus, there are storage compartments for the different blades in the base of this trimmer so they'll always be handy.
The Neutron Plus has a metallic base that's pretty durable so you'll be able to use this trimmer for a long time. There are cutting guides printed on it so it will be easy to trim paper and photographs. A protractor is even present, so you can make angled cuts if your project calls for them.
To keep your materials in place, this cutter has a paper clamp that can be adjusted depending on the size of your documents. This feature really makes this product user-friendly.
This trimmer really isn't too big so you should be able to find room for it even if your workspace isn't large. The dimensions of this device are approximately 3" (height) x 8.5" (weight) x 19" (depth) and it only weighs 3 pounds. It will be easy to transport if you ever need to.
The Neutron Plus isn't expensive at all. In fact, it will cost you less than $50.00. Plus, it comes with a 2-year warranty just in case you need to get it fixed.
Final grade: A-. The Fellowes Neutron Plus is a pretty good rotary trimmer. It's great that it can utilize different blades and that every one of them is safe to use. (And that there's storage room for each type of blade.) Although it can't cut really long paper, this trimmer is nonetheless a good choice, especially for crafters and other creative types. And it's even affordable. So if you need a rotary trimmer, be sure to consider the Neutron Plus.