If you are looking for a high quality, reliable electric paper cutter you have come to the right place. Whether your market is quick-print, copy shop, in-plant, offset, or on-demand, we have the ideal cutter for your needs. With options from MBM Triumph, Challenge, Formax and Standard Horizon we have an awesome selection with choices in virtually every price range. Equipped with state of the art security features including optical eyes, safety shields, double hand blade engagement, key locks and protected back gauges these cutters are designed to be power, fast, efficient and SAFE. Compare the models below by cutting width, capacity, brand and features.
Part #: CU0451
- Cutting Width: 16 7/8"
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2"
- Narrow Cut: 1 3/8"
- Cutting Length Behind Blade: 17"
Part #: PC-P430
- Cut Length: 17"
- Cut Type: Stack
- Cut Capacity: 250 Sheets
- Paper Clamp: Yes
Part #: CH-SPARTAN150A
- Power Cutting: Electric power - 1/2HP Gear Drive Motor
- Automatic Power Clamping: Automatic power clamping improves productivity and makes cutting simple. All you need to do is lower the safety shield and press the two cutting buttons..
- Safety Guards: Safety covers over the front table (the cutting area) and rear table.
- Safety Dual Cut Buttons: Requires the simultaneous use of both hands to operate.
- Part #: MB-4350
- Part #: PC-450
- Part #: TPI-4900E
- Part #: EPC017
- Part #: MBM-CU0418
- Part #: MY04CHLCHAMP150
Part #: FD-CT27S
- Cutter accurately cuts through paper stacks up to 3.15" high, up to 18.9" wide
- Semi-automatic with electronically-controlled two-hand operation
- Automatic blade return from every position
- LED Laser cut line for pinpoint accuracy
- Part #: FL-490Z
- Part #: EPC019
Part #: MBM-4850
- SCS (Safety Cutting System) package: hinged, transparent electronically controlled front safety guard; transparent safety cover on rear table;
- Electric blade and clamp drive
- Solingen steel blade
- Solid steel bade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- Part #: PC-640
Part #: CH-SPARTAN185AEP
- Electric Power Clamping: Generates over 3000 lbs (1,360 kg) of clamping force
- Independent Clamping Function: Allows for a "clamp only" operation
- Electric Powered Backgauge: Controlled by the electronic console with handwheel for micro adjustments
- 3" Lighted LCD Display: Displays backguague location with +/-0.01" (+/-0.1mm) backgauge accuracy - provides for easier operator interface, higher productivity, and easier repeatable accuracy