- Simple Operation: The operator can quickly select from four standard preset sheet sizes and six popular fold patterns all with push button simplicity. Operational information and settings are clearly displayed on the control panel's LCD screen. The intuitive design of the control panel makes any operator comfortable and quickly productive.
- Revolutionary Paper Feed System: At the heart of the PF-P330 is a patented rotary vacuum-pulse feed system that delivers extraordinary paper feed reliability. Importantly, it simplifies operation by virtually eliminating the need to make paper feed adjustments with most stocks. This advancement utilizes a space saving and surprisingly quiet vacuum/blower pump. The pump's small 8" x 8" footprint creates flexibility by allowing for desktop positioning alongside the folder or on a cabinet shelf under the PF-P330. The low sound level of the PF-P330's pump is notable in comparison to the significantly higher sound levels traditionally associated with suction feed folders. In fact, the PF-P330 pump is as quiet as a mid-volume office copier.
- Preset Fold Formats: Letter Fold, Half Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Engineering Fold, Z-Fold, Gate Fold
- Programmable Memory Function: There are ten programmable memory settings for custom folds. The preset counter can be set to stop at a specific batch quantity with the 10-digit keypad.
- Simple Maintenance: The PF-P330 is designed for easy operator maintenance. Removal of the fold rollers requires no tools, making cleaning or replacement a simple task.
- Paper Sizes (WxL): 5" x 5.2" to 12" x 17"
- Stock Weights: 14 lb. bond to 60 lb. cover
- Maximum Folding Speed: 240 sheets/minute (letter size -
The PF-P330 Automated Suction-Feed Paper Folder from Standard is revolutionizing desktop folding. Its innovative suction-feed system provides remarkably quiet operation and exceptional paper-feed reliability. Its superior feed system easily handles an extensive range of paper stocks, including laser and coded stocks, while preventing the marking commonly associated with friction-feed folders. The tremendous feed capability of the PF-P330, combined with its simple-to-use push button automation, makes the PF-P330 ideal for any organization, including copy centers, in-plants, businesses, quick printers, universities, churches and more.
The operator can quickly select from four standard pre-set sheet sizes and six popular fold patterns all with push-button simplicity. For added convenience, there are ten rewriteable memory settings for storing custom-fold applications. Operational information and settings are clearly displayed on the control panel's LCD screen, and the intuitive design of the control panel makes any operator comfortable and quickly productive. When needed, the PF-P330's keypad is used to simply program a specific batch quantity or job length to help the operator manage production. At the heart of the PF-P330 is a patented rotary vacuum pulse feed system providing *[1:40] productivity and dependability at folding speeds up to 14,000 sheets per hour and stock sizes up to 12 x 17 inches.
This innovative system simplifies operation by virtually eliminating the need to make paper feed adjustments with most dots. If an adjustment is needed, they are simple and quick to make. Another key design advancement is the PF-P330's space saving and stridently quiet vacuum feed pump. The pump's unique minimal sound level compared to other suction-feed folder pumps is a significant benefit and, more, the pump's small footprint makes it easy to place the folder almost anywhere. The PF-P330 suction-feed folder from Standard is a remarkable achievement in desktop folding. It delivers automated professional suction-feed performance in a unique, compact design. The PF-P330's simple and dependable operation guarantees many years of outstanding performance and productivity. Standard, as a leading North American distributor, is committed to providing quality, productivity and value.
Please visit our website at www.sdmc.com for further information on the PF-P330 and our other extraordinary document finishing and digital duplicating solutions.
Standard PF-P330 Desktop Air Feed Automatic Setup Paper Folder Review
For the widest variety of paper weights that can be folded, many offices turn to air feed machines, which are especially handy for processing glossy and coated stocks. The downside is that these machines are usually extremely large and take up a lot of space. But thanks to Standard's revolutionary design, the PF-P330 is able to offer the same features seen on larger machines in a compact desktop model. Here is a closer look at this innovative machine.
The innovative feed system uses a patented rotary vacuum system that eradicates the need for adjusting for various paper stocks. The space-saving pump only takes up an 8x8 footprint and easily sits on a desk or table top next to the folder. It offers quiet operation when compared to traditional air feed machines, only producing about the same amount of noise as a mid-volume copier. Manual volume control allows the user to increase or decrease the amount of suction as needed.
Simple push-button controls offer easy operation. Status indicators and current settings are shown on the LCD screen. A handy counter provides batch folding as well as recording the total number folded since the last reset. Other controls offer variable speed adjustment, intermittent delay feeding, manual fold plate adjustment, jam detection, test folding, and an automatic stack roller position indicator.
The machine is preset for six folds: letter, accordion, half, double parallel, engineering, and gate folds. Custom settings are also available and can be stored in the machine's memory. Both automatic and manual micro settings provide exact control over fold stops and paper stock variations.
Four standard paper sizes are pre-programmed into the machine. However, the fold plates can handle sheets as small as 5" by 5.2" up to 12" by 17" in size. Paper stocks accepted range from 14lb bond to 60lb cover, including glossy and coated stocks. Sheets are folded as fast as 240 per minute, assuming letter size in a half fold.
The unique design boasts of mark-free output. An electronic conveyor exit leaves processed documents in neatly folded stacks for easy unloading.
Standard backs this product with a one year warranty.
There isn't a bypass to allow multiple sheets to fold together. While this may not be a problem for some offices, many companies like the convenience of being able to automatically fold multi-sheet newsletters, bulletins and flyers. Unfortunately, this isn't a typical feature on air feed machines. For a device with this specific ability, we recommend the Formax FD38x.
At 176 pounds, this is a very heavy tabletop machine. If you think you'll need to move it regularly, we suggest you store it on a cart for easy rolling from one location to another.
Overall, the Standard PF-P330 is an ideal compact air feed system. It would be especially beneficial to print and copy shops, shipping centers, universities, and other businesses needing professional folding in a limited space. With simple and dependable operation combined with innovative design, this machine is both convenient and efficient. We think the PF-P330 is an excellent choice for any office needing a professional air feed paper folder.
You Save: 47%
You Save: 10%