James Burns Lhermite EX610 Automatic Punch with High Pile Reception Unit
This James Burns Lhermite EX610 Automatic Punch is one of the most flexible and high speed automatic punching machines in the market today. Capable of producing up to 125,000 punched sheets per hour, the EX610 punches preprinted collated documents with or without mixed stocks. The EX610 punches up to a 24 inch binding edge. This James Burns Lhermite EX610 Automatic Punch comes with a High Pile Reception Unit that neatly stacks and continuously jogs the paper and automatically recedes to allow the operator to concentrate on loading the paper feeder, and automatically stops when full. This James Burns Lhermite EX610 Automatic Punch is so powerful that it punches virtually any type of stock and material for practically any application.
- Maximizes productivity at up to 8,400 cycles/hour, at up to 20 sheets of 60# offset.
- Capable of producing up to 125,000 punched sheets per hour
- Automatic for up to 24" sheet widths. Allows you to punch tabbed stock pre-collated into the book.
- So powerful it punches virtually any type of stock and material for practically any application.
- Continuous paper loading speeds productivity without stopping the machine.
- Automatic sheet alignment with micro adjustment. One-direction, one-level continuous sheet control.
- Heavy Duty Steel Dies feature guide posts for perfect alignment, quick pin access, and flanged holes to help clear out waste and add longer life.
- A Turnover Drum keeps pre-collated document pages in perfect order.
- Easy to use, fast and simple to setup and operate.
- A wide range of die patterns including: Wire-O, Plastic Coil, Plastic Comb, Velobind, 2, 3, & 4 ring binder, etc.
- Continuous loading top feed trays speed up productivity without stopping the machine.
- Separator Beak separates lifts of paper, even thicker stocks, without damaging the edge.
- Heavy duty tempered steel die changes are quick and easy.
- Built in Air Blow provides a blast of air to separate the picked lift from the stack. Helpful for stocks or environments where static is a common problem. Includes air lines only - air compressor not included.
- High Pile Stacking Delivery neatly stacks and automatically recedes to allow your operator to concentrate on loading the paper feeder. Automatically stops when full.
- Punching: Up to 8,400 cycles/hour
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 20 sheets of 60# offset.
- Die Patterns: Wire-O, Plastic Coil, Plastic Comb, Velobind, 2, 3, & 4 ring binder, etc.
- Machine Dimensions: 55" H x 98" W x 52" D
- Power Requirements: 220v Three Phase 60 Hz 20A
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers