James Burns Modular Punches
Have you heard the phrase "Go Big or Go Home"? When it comes to James Burn modular punching equipment the adage certainly holds true. These awesome high quality heavy duty punches are designed for applications where productivity and reliability are necessities. Equipped with a quick change die system allowing you to change punching patterns along with heavy duty electric motors you will often find this equipment in binderies and larger print production facilities. Check out the equipment below and give us a call if you have any questions.
Display Type List Grid
- Part #: 04JBPB3300
Part #: 04JBDOCUMINI
- Simple operation and easy setup
- Ideal punch for copy centers & print on-demand businesses
- Punch patterns for wire, coil, comb, & more with various dies
- No training required
Part #: 04JBEPX700
- 4mm punch capacity
- 120 strokes per minute
- Punches a multitude of materials
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Part #: 04DOCUPUNCH
- Part #: 04ALPHADOC
Part #: 04JBEX610
- Punching: Up to 8,400 cycles/hour
- Capable of producing up to 125,000 punched sheets per hour
- Die Patterns: Wire-O, Plastic Coil, Plastic Comb, Velobind, 2, 3, & 4 ring binder, etc.
- Continuous loading top feed trays speed up productivity without stopping the machine.
Part #: 04JBDOCMINSTD
- Working height of 54".
- Mounted to heavy duty rolling and locking castors.
- Castors are heavy duty.
- Stand footprint matches the DocuPunch MINI.