Ledco Professor 27" Roll Laminator
If your business, print or copy shop, banner shop, school, or other similar business is in need of a heavy-duty, reliable, and easy to use hot roll laminator, the Ledco Professor 27" roll laminator is the ideal choice. The Professor 27" Laminator from Ledco offers quality lamination for materials up to 3/16" thick using 5 mil gauge film on each side as well as a highly effective cooling system and many more features. If your business needs to laminate maps, digital images, packaging, posters, banners, presentation aids, signs, photographs, or anything else, the Ledco Professor 27" Roll Laminator is the perfect fit for you. Check it out on MyBinding.com today and save.
- Self-threading feature for easier loading of film.
- Dual function versatility (laminating and mounting up to 3/16")
- Reverse switch to clear wrap-arounds or back out materials.
- Adjustable temperature control allows use of film up to 10 mils thick.
- Adjustable temperature control allows use of a variety of mounting materials.
- Forced air cooling allows laminating with thicker films.
- Clear safety shield so operators can see their work.
- Additional options available including roll feed kit and stand.
- Max Film Gauge: 10 mil
- Max Laminating Thickness: 3/16"
- Speed: 6 ft/min
- Warm-Up Time: 30 minutes
- Laminating Width: Up to 27"
- Max film roll diameter: 6"
- Lamination Roll Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Film Core Size: 1"
- Dimensions: 32" x 11" x 16" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
- Voltage: 110v, 15 amps
- Part Number: 4027200
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Ledco Professor 27" Roll Laminator Product Review
- Ledco is the manufacturer of some of the best roll laminators available. One of their devices is the Professor, a high-quality machine that's ideal for a variety of businesses and organizations. We recently got to test drive this machine. Here's what we discovered about its features as well as our recommendation. Check it out....
- The Professor can laminate items that are up to 27" wide including posters, wall maps, flow charts, and more. Since it can handle items that are so large, it's a great machine for print shops, design studios, and schools.
- This device can work with materials that are up to 3/16" thick. Not only will this allow you to work with thicker types of paper, you'll even be able to use mounting boards. This will come in handy when you're creating visual aids for a presentation or other event.
- When you use this device, you can use laminating film that's up to 10 mil thick. Film of this thickness is easy to find and it will give your materials just the right amount of protection so they'll stand up to a lot of handling. When selecting rolls, be sure to use one with a 1-inch core.
- Not only is this laminator easy to use, operating it is a pretty safe process. The device is equipped with a transparent safety shield. This will prevent you from getting burned and will also allow you to keep an eye on your materials are they're being processed.
- And last but not least, the Professor is accompanied by a 2-year warranty.
- The Professor has one weakness: it needs 30 minutes to warm up. Thus, when you have things to laminate, you'll need to turn on the machine ahead of time. Once it's ready to go, it can laminate up to 6 feet of material per minute.
- As you might expect, the Professor is a bit large so you'll need to make sure you have enough room for it. It measures 32" (width) x 11" (height) x 16" (height) so you may want to consider getting a stand for it. (The stand is sold separately. You can also get a roll feed kit if you think you need one for laminating items like banners.)
- The Ledco Professor is a great choice for any business or organization that's looking for a high-quality roll laminator. This machine can process large items without any problems and it's fantastic that it can handle thicker paper stock and mounting boards. Since it can handle laminating film that's up to 10 mil thick, you materials can be either flexible or rigid, and they'll have the protection they need. It's disappointing that this device needs 30 minutes to warm up but the fast laminating time is much appreciated. The large size might be problematic for smaller work areas, but it's to be expected with a device such as this. Overall, the Professor is a first-rate roll laminator. If it sounds right for you, try it out today!
Questions & Answers