Ledco EP-25 Pre-Mask 25" Tape Applicator 110V - 2025100
The Ledco EP-25 Pre-Mask 25" Tape Applicator is the perfect choice for print and sign shops, frame shops, manufacturing plants, and other businesses needing to apply pressure sensitive adhesives to a variety of substrates. Capable of applying PSA, tapes, or films to substrates up to 7/16" thick and 25" wide, the Ledco EP25 Pre Mask Tape Applicator makes your job easier and more productive while saving you time and money. Equipped with a variety of features to ensure the perfect adhesion for your business, the Ledco EP 25 Pre Mask Tape Applicator will prove to be a reliable asset to your company.
- A scrap rewind with an adjustable clutch takes up the release liner found on many pressure sensitive films.
- Roller bearings, alloy construction and high quality motors insure a long and trouble-free life for these machines.
- A variable speed motor control allows operators to apply different materials to different substrates.
- Interchangeable rubber rollers help keep maintenance costs down.
- A reverse drive switch makes it simple to back material out of the laminating rollers or correct material wrap-around.
- Max Laminating Thickness: 7/16"
- Laminating Width: Up to 25"
- Speed: 0-10 fpm
- Lamination Roll Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Lamination Roll Core Size: 1"
- Max Film Roll Diameter: 6"
- Dimensions: 33" x 17" x 18" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
- Voltage: 110v
- Part Number: 2025100
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers