- Full size SafeCut safety shield protects user during cutting process.
- Quality stainless steel blade cuts up to 10 sheets (20lb paper) at one time.
- Foldable pre-assembled SafeCut Guard makes set-up and storage quick, easy, and safe.
- Maximum 12” cutting width; solid base with integrated non-skid feet.
- Cutting guides for various paper sizes, photos, and angled cuts.
- Variable paper clamp ensures cutting precision.
- Carry handle for portable ease.
- Item Number: 5410802
- Item H x W x D (inches): 3.25 x 8.50 x 22.75
- Qty Per Pack: 1
- Number of Blades: 1 Blade Included
- Interchangeable Blades: No
- Cutting Length (inches): 12
- Type of Cutter: Guillotine
- Cutting Capacity (# of sheets per pass): 10
- Paper Cutter Application: Small Office
- Warranty: 2 Yr Machine / 2 Yr Blade
- Model Number: FUSION A4/120
- Color: Black/Silver
- Material Type: Plastic
Fellowes Fusion 120 Guillotine Paper Cutter Review
A guillotine cutter can be a handy device to have around when you need to cut several sheets of paper at once. One cutter that's currently on the market is the Fellowes Fusion 120. Here are its strengths and weaknesses. Check them out to see if this is the product you need.
The Fusion 120 has a cutting length of 12 inches, so it's perfect for letter-sized documents that measure 8.5" x 11". You can also use this cutter to take care of smaller sizes of paper as well as photographs.
Staying safe is very important when using a guillotine paper cutter and it's easy to do with the Fusion 120. This device comes with a preassembled SafeCut guard that's fan-shaped and will keep your hands away from the blade. When you're not cutting, the guard can be folded down which makes storing the trimmer much easier.
The Fusion 120 has a metal base that has cutting guides printed on it. The guides will show you where to cut to get the size of paper you need. And there's even a protractor that makes angled cutting much easier.
Your work will stay in place because there's a paper clamp attached to this device. The clamp can be moved around to accommodate the size of paper with which you're working. And there are rubber feet on the bottom of the cutter so the entire thing will stay put as you use it. This not only ensures your work will turn out well, it keeps the process safe as well.
The Fusion 120 is pretty affordable for a guillotine cutter. It will set you back less than $60.00 and it even comes with a 2-year warranty.
The Fusion 120 doesn't have a particularly good cutting capacity, especially for a guillotine cutter. It can only cut a maximum of 10 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper at once. This definitely isn't the trimmer to get if you need to quickly cut a lot of sheets.
This cutter will take up a lot of room seeing as it measures 3.25" (height) x 8.5" (width) x 22.75" (depth). (It will be a little bit taller when the safety guard is up.)
Finally, this device's handle isn't very ergonomically friendly. You may find yourself fatigued if you cut a lot of documents in a short period of time.
The Fellowes Fusion 120 would be good for home or office use, so long as you don't need a device that can cut more than 10 sheets at once. The cutting capacity and handle design makes this product unsuitable for extremely large cutting jobs, but it will do just fine for small ones. This device is really safe to use thanks to the SafeCut guard while the cutting guides make it easy to get the cut you need. Plus, this product is very affordable and it comes with a good warranty. If all of this is what you need in a paper cutter, take a look at the Fusion 120 today.