- Ensures a maximum of operation safety.
- Optimized interaction of the several drive parts.
- Convenient and fully-automatical workflow.
- Ensure highest user friendliness.
- Manual ON/OFF control.
- Auto Stop/Reverse/Restart.
- Sheet steel housing with hydraulic baler.
- Security Class DIN 32757-1: 3
- Cutting Sze Paper: 1/4" (6 x 50 mm)
- Shredding Capacity 1 (Sheets): 120-130
- Shredding Capacity 2 (kg/h): 300
- Cutting Speed (Approx.) m/sec: 0.30
- Working Width (Approx.) mm: 440
- Press Force (Approx.) kN: 80
- Bale Weight kg: 60-80
- Sound Level db (A): 68
- Power Supply Volt: 400 / 3ph
- Motor Power kW: 8 (4 kW Shredder + 4 kW Baler)
- Dimensions L x W x H mm: 2,680 (3,270 with bale ejection flap open) x 800 x 1,640
- Weight kg: 973
Intimus S14.87 6mm x 50mm Industrial Shredder Baler System Review
Industries with extremely high volumes of sensitive waste material need a safe and efficient way to dispose of it. The Intimus S14.87 Industrial Shredder Baler System answers that need. The combination of a data shredder with a baler offers instant compression of securely shredded material while still being easy to operate. A conveyor belt system and automated features provide additional functionality. Here is a closer look at the S14.87.
- This machine does most of the work for you. A locking master control element turns the shredder on and off. A second manual switch operates off, forward, and reverse functions. Off is triggered by an open bin door or a full baler, which also utilizes an audible alert. Indicator lights show if the power is on, if there is a paper jam, or if the bin door is open. If a paper jam does occur, the automatic anti-jam function activates the reverse operation to help remove overfed paper and unclog the blades. Together, these provide simple use of this device.
- A one year warranty covers parts and labor on this shredder. The cutting cylinders carry a longer 5 year warranty. Those strong blades are run by a maintenance free, continuous duty motor. This means it can run all day without needing frequent cool down periods. For added protection against overheating, the designers added a thermo-sensor.
- The conveyor belt feed systems slides items down to a wide 17 inch opening. As many as 130 sheets can enter the cutting shafts at once and are devoured as fast as 59 feet per minute. You can be sure even huge shredding stacks will disappear quickly. The chads that remain are approximately ¼ inch by 2 inches in size, earning a level 3 security rating. Most confidential personal and business documents are considered safe at this level.
- The baler works to reduce scrap material by as much as 70 percent, allowing more waste to be stored in a smaller area. Either bag or strap bales can be used, depending on your specific needs. A locking door on the top of the machine offers quick addition of non-shredded waste. Finally, when the bale is completed, a simple push button ejects it in a readily recycled form.
- Weighing well over 1000 pounds when empty, this is a heavy piece of machinery. Fortunately, two fixed and two locking casters on the bottom make it easier to move, though it will still be heavy to push around. Most users don't seem to find this to be a big problem.
- The remnants created only provide a level 3 security rating. For most businesses, this is adequate to keep confidential items safe. But those industries needing high security destruction of classified items would need a high security shredder as well.
As seen by the many strengths, the Intimus S14.87 Industrial Shredder Baler System is suited to handle the high volume shredding needs of any industry. It is efficient and easy to use. Compressed, small particles keep your confidential data safe. We think this machine is a great addition to any business.
You Save: 22%
You Save: 19%
You Save: 54%
You Save: 56%