Swingline GBC W15 WireBind Machine - 7708147
277.56 NewCondition InStock
Swingline GBC W15 WireBind Machine - 7708147
The GBC W15 WireBind Machine is an easy-to-use, compact wire binder. It has a punch capacity of 15 sheets, and binds up to 130 sheets using 14mm wire. Controls are simple and easy to use and even includes a handle for portable binding. Use with WireBind spines. 1 year parts and labor warranty. Product number SWI-7708147.
- Manual operation binding machine with simple controls
- Binds up to 125 sheets using a 14mm wire
- Punches up to 15 sheets at a time
- QuickStep graphic instructions included
- Use with WireBind spines
- Carry handle allows portable binding
- Limited 1-year warranty
- UPC: 50033816081470
- Binding Machine Type : Manual
- Binding Style: WireBind®
- Detailed Color: Black
- Document Size: Letter
- Period of Warranty: Limited 1-year
- Punching Capacity: 15
Write Your Own Review
Transcript: Welcome to MyBinding video. This is the Swingline GBC W15 WireBind Machine. It makes books using wire bindings like these. The instructions on how to use the machine are right on the front. To start off, twist the knob to punch, then place your sheet into the top slot and slide it to the left. Holding the page, pull the lever on the side to make your punches. This machine can punch up to 15 sheets at a time. Next, take your wire bind and place it into the top rack, then twist the knob to the appropriate binding size. Once complete, you can gently thread all your sheets through the binding. Onc ... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is the Swingline GBC W15 WireBind Machine. It makes books using wire bindings like these. The instructions on how to use the machine are right on the front. To start off, twist the knob to punch, then place your sheet into the top slot and slide it to the left. Holding the page, pull the lever on the side to make your punches. This machine can punch up to 15 sheets at a time. Next, take your wire bind and place it into the top rack, then twist the knob to the appropriate binding size. Once complete, you can gently thread all your sheets through the binding. Once all your pages are in, take the binding from the rack and place it into wire closing jaws. Make sure the wire opening is facing down. Slowly pull down on the punch handle and the binds will primp together. Make sure to pull the handle all the way, and then you have a handsome new book. That is the W15 WireBind Machine by Swingline GBC. For more demos, reviews and how-to's, go to MyBinding.com.
It's been half a decade since GBC has released an office grade wire binding machine but let me tell you, it's been worth the wait- here's why the Swingline GBC W15 WireBind is a great machine:
- Portability: The W15 is lightweight and compact, so while many wire binding machines are strictly stationary, the W15 can go wherever you go. At less than 20 pounds with a carry handle, it's one of the lightest binding machines on the market. Take it on a run if you must!
- Features: As a manually operated machine, the W15 can still punch an impressive 15 sheets and bind 130 sheets at one time using 14mm wire. While an automatic machine might be able to punch and bind more, the W15 capabilities are more than expected for it's dimensions.
- Warranty: With a one year warranty, the WireBind is a safe bet when looking for an office grade wire binding machine. Chances are you won't need to use the warranty (especially since it is non-electronic) but you can never be too safe. This could come in handy as you may be carrying it around town.
- Price: For the machine's capabilities, the price is right. You're paying for a convenient built-in handle and easy-to-understand controls.
- Usability: The W15 WireBind is a perfect intro machine for the office and home. It is unintimidating, efficient and affordable.
Asked by Patti
Thank you for your question. The Swingline GBC W15 WireBind Machine is a 3:1 Twin Loop ire machine and unfortunately would not be compatible with the standard plastic binding combs. Proclick is also a 3:1 pitch bnding option the spines would work with the Swingline GBC W15 WireBind Machine . You can find the ProClick spines here .
Answered by MyBinding
If I bind a document, and remember afterwards that I need to add or take out a document, do I need to re-bind the whole thing again and use new supplies? Or can I easily add and subtract documents post-binding without having to use different supplies and having to re-bind the whole thing?
Asked by Kendal
Swingline does offer editable ProClick and ZipBind binding products. These will allow you to easily add or remove pages without needing to repeat the binding process.
Answered by MyBinding.com