Tamerica TW3100 3:1 Pitch Twin Loop Wire Binding Machine
- 4 Position Punching Depth Adjustment.
- Built-In Wire Holder.
- Concealed Wire Closer.
- Open Ended for punching documents larger than 14".
- Heavy-Duty All-Metal Construction.
- 3:1 Pitch Twin-Loop Wire Binder.
- Wire Hanger & Closer.
- 11" Punch length with open throat.
- Punches up to 15 sheets per lift (20 lbs paper).
- Adjustable Edge Guide.
- Adjustable Punch Depth.
- For Light to Moderate Use.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Punching Speed: 5,000 Sheets/ hour
- Binding Speed: 250 Books/ hour
- Pitch: 3:1 (3 holes per inch)
- Max Punching / Binding Length: 14"
- Binding Capacity: 3/16" - 1-1/14"
- Punching Capacity: 20 Sheets
- Disengageable Dies: 40
- Dimensions: 21" x 16" x 10"
- Warranty: 1 Year
WSide margin control knob allows you to lock in place settings so that all punches are consistent throughout your whole project. Half holes and missed punches are taken care of by disengageable die pins. Remove any that you need for a variety of size papers and punch patterns. The maximum punching length is 14 inches, however, the open-ended design allows for documents that are larger. Depending upon the thickness of your ... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is a look at the Tamerica TW3100, a 3:1 pitch twin loop wire binding machine. Simple, economical, and dependable, the 3100 is a great buy.
WSide margin control knob allows you to lock in place settings so that all punches are consistent throughout your whole project. Half holes and missed punches are taken care of by disengageable die pins. Remove any that you need for a variety of size papers and punch patterns. The maximum punching length is 14 inches, however, the open-ended design allows for documents that are larger. Depending upon the thickness of your document, you may want to change the margin of the punch. Four different settings here for thicker or thinner margins, for larger or smaller documents. With the settings in place, let's begin with the covers, punching all the way through, and continue to punch through the rest of the project in batches of 20 sheets or less. When you're through with punching, it's time to gather your book together and bind it.
WThe 3100 uses double wire binding in a 3:1 pitch. There's a chart included with the machine that allows you to measure your book and determine what the best size wire is for your project. There's a built-in wire holder at the top of the machine. Simply push it down and it holds the wire into place while you thread your project. A little trick in wire binding is to take the back cover and turn it around so that it faces the front cover. That way when you bind, the seam of the bind is hidden between the back cover and the back page. Thread all the teeth of the spine through the holes in your project. Push down on the wire holder and release your project and then with the ""C"" shape of the open spine, place it down into the open throat of the closer. And then close the spine. The closer will only close as far as the stop that you set according to size spine you're using. Remove your book and you're all done. That hidden seam is right here in the back page and you've got a great-looking book. It really is that easy with the Tamerica TW3100. For more demos, reviews, and how-tos on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
Tamerica TW3100 3:1 Pitch Twin Loop Wire Binding Machine Review
One of the most sophisticated binding methods available is wire binding. Wire spines can give any report, presentation, or booklet a professional look, but to take advantage of this great document finishing method, you need the right equipment. One of the best devices you can get is the Tamerica TW3100. This is a well-built device that can really increase your productivity while giving you results that will impress your colleagues, clients, and maybe even the competition. Here's everything you need to know about this device.
What you need to know about the TW3100:
- The TW3100 is a wire binding machine that's compatible with 3:1 pitch wire spines. Pitch refers to how many holes per inch there are in your paper once it's been punched.
- This device is capable of punching up to 5,000 sheets per hour. Its punching throat is 14 inches wide and all 40 of the dies are disengageable, so you'll be able to work with paper that's legal-sized (8.5" x 14") and smaller. There's a punching depth adjustment feature that has four different settings so you'll be able to choose the right one for your document. Utilizing this feature will lead to stronger books that are less likely to have the pages accidentally torn out of them.
- This machine has both a wire holder and a closer. The closer is concealed in a special compartment that you need to open up before you can use it. The TW3100 is capable of binding up to 250 books in just one hour, so you'll be able to bind your pile of documents very quickly.
- You can use wire spines that are 3/16" to 9/16" thick with this machine. That enables you to bind documents containing between 20 and 110 sheets.
- The TW3100 has separate handles for punching and working with the wires. This helps reduce wear and tear on the device, especially on the wire closer. However, be aware that the handles on are the right hand side of the device, so that could prove problematic for left-handed users.
- This machine is rather compact, so you won't need to make a lot of room for it in your office. It features all-metal construction so it will be able to withstand a lot of use.
- This device comes with a one-year warranty and is reasonably priced, so you'll be getting a high-quality machine without needing to put out a lot of money both now and in the future.
The Tamerica TW3100 is a great 3:1 pitch wire binding machine that would be ideal for users needing a machine that can help them bind a lot of documents in very little time. However, just be sure that you're comfortable with this machine's binding capacity and the placement of the handles. If you are, then you're going to find that this is the perfect device for your binding needs. If that's the case, get the TW3100 today to see firsthand what it can do.