Pressure Sealing Machines
Pressure Seal Machines are leading the form mailing revolution by allowing you to fold and self-seal forms for mailing without the use of costly and wasteful envelopes. Save time and money while promoting sustainability. Self-sealed forms are entirely confidential and have proven to be superior to traditional envelope mailing by freeing you from envelope purchase, printing and storage. Once you make the switch to pressure sealed forms, you will see an immediate boost to your operation's efficiency by printing postage directly onto forms and skipping the insertion process entirely. These units are used to create pay stubs, checks, tax forms and more. Contact MyBinding.com today to learn how these impressive advances in pressure sealed mailing forms can help transform your mailing processes and energize your bottom line.
- Part #: FD1000
- Part #: PES2000
Part #: FD-1202
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in top feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required
- Compact Desktop Design: The user-friendly design provides easy installation and operation
- 14" Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 14" in length
- Fold Types: Folds Z, C, Uneven Z, Uneven C, Half and custom folds
- Part #: PES5000
- Part #: FD1406
- Part #: PES5500
- Part #: PES5000Z
- Part #: FD1506
- Ready-To-Use Turnkey Print And Mail Solution Using Popular Desktop Laser Printers.
- Easily Print Personalized Variable Data Mailers For Targeted Direct Mail Campaigns And For Important Announcements.
- Great For Printing Your Invoices, Statements, And Other Transactional Documents With Colorful Ads And Messages.
- Features Double Detection Technology For Enhanced Document Security.
- Part #: FD-1506-Plus
- Part #: PIM8100
- Part #: FD2006
- Part #: PIM4500
- Part #: ES8500
- Part #: FD2006IL
- Part #: FD2036