Perfect Binding Machines
Many consider perfect binding to be the highest quality form of document finishing. These systems apply hot glue to the spine of a stacked document for adherence to a wrap-around cover. The result is a high quality product that continues the long tradition of bookmaking craftsmen throughout the centuries. After the book is bound most organizations will trim the exposed edges (often referred to face trimming) with a guillotine cutter. The finished book looks much like a paperback that you would buy at a bookstore. Or, it is possible to bind these contents into a hardcover case for a hard bound finished book. If you are looking for a lower budget alternative you might consider using a Thermal Binding Machine with glue strips or with Coverbind Print on Demand Covers.
Display Type List Grid
- Part #: SEC110
- Part #: ELT110
Part #: ELXT110
- Can bind books up to 17.7" x 12.5" portrait or letter landscape, including 10" x 10" and 12" x 12"
- Capacity books/hour: Up to 180 books/hour
- Min.-Max. binding length: 140/320 mm or 5.5/12.6 inches
- Max. binding height: 455 mm / 17.9 inches
Part #: BQ-P60
- Easy operation: The display Indicator lamps on the operating panel guide you through the simple operating steps
- High productivity: 180 books/hour
- Professional binding quality: A cover is glued to the book spine and then clamped to create an attractive finished appearance
- Flexible binding styles: Choose from three different binding styles -- Binding with cover, Binding with tape, or Pad binding
- Part #: DB-290
- Part #: SPL-DB
- Part #: FB-PUREVAXT
- Part #: DB-PLUS SG
Part #: BQ-160
- Easy Operation: Unlike other perfect binders, the BQ-160 requires little adjustment. A simple switch allows the operator to immediately select one of three binding modes
- Precision Engineering: The superior design of the BQ-160 for the cut sheet market lets the operator produce big machine quality without the complication, noise and residual paper dust of bigger perfect binders.
- Optimum Performance: Another unique feature of the BQ-160, commonly found on more expensive binders, is its dynamic nipper table which automatically senses and adjusts to the size of the book.
- Simple Operator Controls: With no complicated adjustments, the BQ-160's userfriendly design couldn't be easier.
- Part #: 320B-PUR
Part #: BQ-160PUR
- Suitable to produce personalized photo book production such as wedding albums and travel albums.
- Perfect binding, tape binding and lining binding (for case binding) can be performed.
- Up to 40mm thickness of book can be produced.
- Optional CRB-160 impact creaser can be on-line to prepare creased (up to 8 line) cover.
- Part #: DigiBook-200
- Part #: DigiBook-300XLPro
- Part #: DigiBook-450