MyBinding.com has experience selling and servicing GBC and James Burns automated binding and finishing equipment. In fact, we are one of the very few dealers in the United States with the expertise to sell this type of system. If you are looking for an automated binding punch, a universal speed punch or another automated finishing system please give us a call and we will be glad to discuss the pros and cons of a GBC or James Burns machine for your application. Plus, we can help you with a ROI calculation and even have lease options available
Part #: 04JBDOCUMINI
- Simple operation and easy setup
- Ideal punch for copy centers & print on-demand businesses
- Punch patterns for wire, coil, comb, & more with various dies
- No training required
- Part #: 04DOCUPUNCH
- Part #: TEX110
Part #: 04JBWOB3000S
- Document thickness: Up to 1-1/8" (28 mm)
- Speed up to 1,000 documents per hour
- Wire-O® sizes: 3:1 Pitch 1/4" to 9/16" & 2:1 Pitch 5/8" to 1-1/4"
- Allows all types of Wire-O® binding styles for a wide variety of documents
- Part #: 04ALPHADOC
Part #: 04JBBB50
- Finishes documents and calendars up to 20" in width.
- High output speeds of 600-1200 books per hour, depending on finishing type and operator skill.
- Automatically cuts wire to length, feeds and positions wire for insertion, and finishes hand fed pre-punched documents and calendars.
- Accommodates all wire sizes from 1/4" up to 1", using either standard or jumbo spools in 3:1 and 2:1 pitches.
Part #: 04JBEX610
- Punching: Up to 8,400 cycles/hour
- Capable of producing up to 125,000 punched sheets per hour
- Die Patterns: Wire-O, Plastic Coil, Plastic Comb, Velobind, 2, 3, & 4 ring binder, etc.
- Continuous loading top feed trays speed up productivity without stopping the machine.
Part #: 04JBEX610DA
- Reduced setting time - up to 30% - only one adjustment required for both operations.
- Increased throughput - up to 25% - without considering handling time between the two operations which would be required with a single action machine.
- Simultaneous punching and cutting with marginal speed reduction compared to single action (60 to 80 strokes vs 110).
- Minimum training time required for the operator.
Part #: 04JBEX610D
- Maximum Format (Binding Edge): 11" (297 mm)
- Maximum Format (Sheet Length): 9.8" (250 mm)
- Machine Cycle Speed: 80 cycles/minute
- Designed to punch both paper and cardboard
- Part #: 04JBBB520P