Count FC114 Frankencreaser Digital Creaser and Numbering Machine
The Count FC114 Frankencreaser Crease Number Perf and Score Machine offers a user friendly attitude, flexibility, and speed. It's ideal for shops doing a multitude of jobs and who require automatic feeding. This friction fed 18" wide unit is designed to do high-quality creasing, perforating, and scoring and optional micro-perfing and is easily operated by anyone in your shop. Also offered with an optional machine stand. If you are looking for a sleek design and takes up little space on your counter-top look no further than the Count FC114 Frankencreaser Crease Number Perf and Score Machine carried by MyBinding.com.
- Crease Bar with thin and wide groove for thick and thin stocks.
- Pneumatic Numbering Head with 7 digits and 3 drop zeros and 4 repeats.
- Perforating Assembly Complete.
- Automatic setups with the touch of a button.
- Accurate Rotary Actuated Impact Creasing.
- Linear Perf/Score capabilities, including micro and laser perf.
- Micro-Lateral adjustable Feed Rails
- Batch and Total Counters
- Automated Distance Recognition
- Ability to add Inline Folder
- Ability to add Inline transport to the Countcoat UV Coater
- Comes with both standard and wide crease dies.
- Simple programming allows you to number, perforate, or crease individually.
- Gothic (7) wheel reverse numbering heads offer many repeat sequences: 0,1,2,3,6 and 3 drop zeros.
- Sheet Counter
- Automatic top-of-Pile non marking Friction Feed
- Each numbering head can be programmed individually for multiple numbering.
- Numbers virtually anywhere on a sheet, from lead edge and numbers within .01" of previous number.
- Number single sheets or crash number up to a 10 part carbonless form.
- Patented self inking disposable ink cartridges: no re-inking required, (approx.) 25,000 impressions per cartridge. Ink available in red or black.
- Count warrants each new machine against defective parts and workmanship. One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts.
- Electrical: 115/230 50/60hrz
- Max Sheet size: 18" x 20 " (45cm x 45cm)
- Min Sheet size: 3" x 5" (8cm x 12cm)
- Compression Crease: 4500 8.5 x 11 sph
- Numbering: up to 8,000 8.5 x 11 sph
- Rotary Perf/Score: 12000 8.5 x 11 sph
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Part Number: FC114
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
What is the minimum & maximum Gsm Paper it support ???
Asked by Rajesh 10 months ago
Good question, the Count FC114 Frankencreaser can work with stock that ranges from 16 # (60 gsm) to 16 point ( 312 gsm).
Answered by MyBinding 10 months ago