Rotary Trimmer Blades
Replace the blade of your rotary trimmer! Many trimmers have blades that can easily be swapped out for cutting, scoring, and even some squiggly lines. You'll find those all right here. Beyond those, many high quality rotary trimmers allow you to easily change out a blade. Changing the blade allows you to have to best cuts possible, and it saves you money, since you don't have to buy a whole new cutter!
- Part #: CUI14029
Part #: 00650-15722
- Product Type: Replacement Blade
- Designed for: Dahle 550, 552, 554, 556, 558 Rolling Trimmers (Generation 3)
- Dimensions: 9" x 5" x 5"
- Quantity: 1 per pack
Part #: CUI75113
- Type: Replacement Blade Cartridge
- Compatible With Carl DC-100N, DC-95N, DC-100, DC-95 Rotary Trimmers
- Handy cartridge design allows user to change or replace the blade without ever touching the sharp edge.
- Safety Cover Lever on Blade Cartridge to expose the blade.
- Part #: CUI74028
Part #: 69105
- Work with Professional,MonoRail and DigiTech Rotary Trimmers
- Comes in 1 Per Pack
- 5 Year Warranty
- Part Number is 69105
- Part #: CUI14031
Part #: CUI15002
- Compatible With: CC-10, PRT-100, PRT-100N, RT-200, RT-215, RT-218
- Type: Blade
- Cutting Application: Cuts Through Paper, Film, Fabric and Felt
- Model Number: B-02
Part #: NT251
- Replacement for Neolt Trim Series Trimmers
- High-quality hardened steel
- Self-sharpening rotating blade
- Can cut through 0.08-mm thickness