Formax 6210 Series Fully Automatic Folder and Inserter
- Up to 2,200/2,500 pieces per hour
- Color touchscreen
- High-capacity output stacker
- Feeders: Up to 325 sheets
- Oversize / Truck shipping
- Five Models Available: Choose the configuration that best suits your applications
- Basic 1 (Folder/Inserter with One Sheet Feeder)
- Advanced 1 (Folder/Inserter with One Sheet Feeders and 1 BRE)
- Basic 2 (Folder/Inserter with Two Sheet Feeders)
- Advanced 2 (Folder/Inserter with Two Sheet Feeders and 1 BRE)
- Special 2 (Folder/Inserter with Two Sheet Feeders and 1 Special BRE)
- 7" Color Touchscreen: Graphical interface provides quick, easy setup
- 50 Programmable Jobs: Handy for recurring or frequently processed applications
- High-Capacity Vertical Stacker: Holds up to 500 finished envelopes in a neat, sequential order
- AutoSetTM: Automatically senses and sets paper length, fold type, envelope size, fold length and double document detection. Simply load and go.
- Envelope & Paper Presence Sensors: Graphic indicators on touchscreen to assist operators
- Enhanced Folding System: Fold/insert up to 5 pages in half-fold (up to 8 w/optional Productivity Pkg)
- Multi-Sheet Feeding: Feed up to 3 sheets from one feeder (up to 10 w/optional Productivity Package)
- Clamshell Design: Easy access to the paper path
- Accumulate Before Folding: Documents are folded and inserted together
- Double Document Detection: Electromechanical sensors are unaffected by dust, smudges or paper color, providing essential document integrity
- Multiple Insert Capability: Fold and/or insert sheets, BREs and cards in almost any combination
- Fold Types: C, V, Z, Double Parallel, no fold
- Fold Only without Inserting
- Daily Mail Mode: For inserting stapled sets
- Seal and Non-Seal Capabilities
- Cascade Mode: Maximizes output by connecting multiple feeders with the same document. When one feeder empties, the next automatically starts feeding, for a total hopper capacity of up to 650 sheets.
- Eco Mode: Energy-saving feature places the inserter into sleep mode after 1 hour of inactivity
- Short Feed Trays: For feeding up to 50 BREs or 325 short inserts
- Production Feeder: Holds up to 325 BREs or 1,200 inserts, up to 6" in length
- CIS Scanner: Spans the width of the feeders and reads OMR, 1D and 2D BCR, OCR printed horizontally or vertically anywhere on the page
- Single or Multi-Code Reading Licenses: Able to read Single-Track OMR, Dual-Track OMR, 1D Barcode, 2D Data Matrix
- Productivity Package: Increased speed, folding capacity, multi-sheet feeding capacity and monthly throughput
- Front or Rear Side Exit Tray: Holds up to 225 envelopes
- Catch Tray: Holds up to 100 envelopes
- Speed: Up to 2,000 / 2,500 pieces per hour
- Duty Cycle: Up to 15,000 / 20,000 pieces per month
- Standard Feeders: Up to 325 sheets each, 20# bond
- Short Feed Tray: Up to 50 BREs or 325 inserts
- Production Feeder: Up to 325 BREs or 1,200 inserts, up to 6" in length
- Envelope Hopper: Up to 150 envelopes, top-loading
- High-Capacity Vertical Stacker: Up to 500 filled envelopes
- Catch Tray: Up to 100 envelopes
- Front/Rear Side Exit: Up to 225 envelopes
- Sheet Size: 3.5" - 14" H x 5" - 9" W
- Programmable Jobs: 50
- Maximum Insert Thickness: 1mm
- Maximum Set Thickness: 2.5mm
- Envelope Size: #10 and 6" x 9.5", 3.5" - 6.35" H x 6.3" - 9.7" W
- Dimensions: 49" L x 36" H x 16.5" W
- Power: 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 90 day Manufacturer's Warranty on parts and labor
Inserter Testing Instructions
INSERTER TESTING INSTRUCTIONS
For each individual job that you plan to run through the inserter please do the following: Hand fold and insert one perfect "example" of the job and write a nickname for it on the outside of the envelope. We'll attempt to duplicate the example you've created for us using the machine. Please also include (50) additional outer envelopes that go with that job so that we can get a really thorough testing. Repeat this for every different job you want tested, put them into a larger manila envelope or box, and finally include some form of identification like a business card or a copy of our electronic correspondence. Send it all to:
MyBinding Forms Testing
1 Education Way
Dover, NH 03820
When will I get my results?
We typically have test results within 2-3 hours of your samples arriving. We'll then provide you the Scope of Work which lays out what you can expect when your jobs are run on the machine. You are not obligated to purchase just because we tested your samples, we frequently use the testing process as a way to select exactly which unit would be best for you. We do our best over the phone, but nothing compares to seeing samples and running them through a machine.
Why do you need to test samples? Don't you know what your machine can do?
Whitaker Brothers offers rock bottom pricing on inserters because we have zero returns on these machines. This is accomplished through this pre-sale scoping process. While we can get a pretty good idea of whether a unit will work for your application or not based on your description on the phone, the cost of return shipping on a mistake can exceed $500 so it's not worth taking a chance.
What benefit is there to sending samples up for testing?
Samples testing produces the scope of work you expect out of the inserter. It'll lay out every sample you sent us, our test results, and recommended changes to the mailing (if any are needed). That way before you purchase, and before it lands at your doorstep, you know exactly what the machine can and cannot do. This also allows us to pre-program folds into the machine making your learning curve much easier. Most importantly the scope protects you for incompatibility on any of the jobs you send us to test. If our scope said that a job will work, and when the machine arrives it doesn't work, we are on the hook to make things right.
I need this equipment immediately and cannot wait for the testing process!
While we always prefer to go through the presale process, sometimes time doesn't allow it. If you accept full responsibility for the compatibility of your jobs on the equipment and willingly forgo testing then we can ship immediately. You will not be able to return the product for any reason though. You may have to change your job, change your envelopes, or change the number of sheets you insert to make everything work. We're still responsible for the warranty, and we'll still give you all the assistance we possibly can. But skipping the testing phase puts all responsibility on the buyer.