Formax AutoSeal FD 1606 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Formax FD 2000-20 Cabinet for All Desktop Sealers||FD 2000-20||
|FD2000-30 18" Conveyor for FD1506, 1606, 2006 & 2036||04FXFD200030||
|Reverse Sequence Stacking Conveyor - FD1506, 2006, 2036||04FXFD200036||
The Formax FD 1606 AutoSeal offers a user-friendly mid-volume pressure seal solution for processing one-piece pressure-sensitive mailers. Pressure seal forms including checks, invoices, and marketing pieces are folded and sealed in one piece saving time and money by eliminating the need for envelopes. This machine features automatic fold settings, a full-color touchscreen, and a three-tire drop-in feed system that allows the users to complete mailings with ease. Its touchscreen uses internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, making it easy for anyone to use. It is pre-programmed to automatically adjust in 5 different fold types in 11-inch or 14-inch lengths. In addition, it also has the ability to store up to 3 different custom folds and has a resettable 6-digit counter that keeps track of the number of forms processed. Proudly made in the USA with the proven Formax Technology, the FD 1606 AutoSeal provides an economical solution with quality and reliability you expect from Formax.
- Standard Features
- Automatic Fold Plates: Simply choose form size and fold type, and the plates will adjust automatically.
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use.
- Compact Desktop Design: The user-friendly design provides easy installation and operation.
- Drop-In Top Feed System: Produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required.
- 14” Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 14” in length.
- Speed: Up to 100 forms per minute.
- Fold Types: Folds Z, C, Uneven Z, Uneven C, Half and custom folds.
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 200 forms, 20#.
- Six-Digit Resettable Counter: Provides maximum audit contro.
- Flexible. The FD 1606 handles a variety of even panel forms up to 8 1/2” x 14” including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms, direct mail pieces, and appointment notices. Pressure seal mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form.
- Dependable & Powerful. The FD 1606 is built with proven Formax technology. Heavy-duty steel construction offers the dependability and power expected of a larger unit in a smaller package. A hopper capacity of up to 200 forms, and processing speed of up to 100 forms per minute enables an operator to complete daily jobs in no time.
- Easy to Operate. The FD 1606 is designed for user friendly operation with its graphics-based full-color touchscreen and automatic fold plates. Simply set your folds using the touchscreen, and the plates will automatically adjust for fold type and form length. Next, load your forms using the drop-in feed system, press start and you’re on your way. The FD 1606 also includes a six-digit counter for audit control.
- 18” Conveyor with Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms.
- Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output.
- Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage, with casters for easy mobility.
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding.
- Made in the USA.
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 200 Sheets 20#
- Fixed Speed: Up to 100 sheets per minute - based on 11” “Z” fold
- Paper Size: Up to 8.5’’ W x 14” L
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 35,000/month
- FD Model: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- FE Model: 220 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 24” L x 17” W x 13” H
- Weight: 82 lbs
- Document Sequence: Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output
- Certifications: UL, CE and CUL Approved