Formax AutoSeal FD-2006 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer
6995 NewCondition InStock
Formax AutoSeal FD-2006 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Formax AutoSeal FD-2006 is a user-friendly mid-volume pressure sealer for processing one-piece pressure sensitive mailers. It has a speed of up to 8000 forms per hour and has the ability to process forms up to 14" long. The color touchscreen control panel uses internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, making it easy for anyone to use. Standard features include fold plates that are easy to set and adjust, and drop-in top feed system, all in a compact and sleek desktop design. Fold plates are pre-marked for standard folds for 11" and 14" form sizes, and can be easily adjusted for custom folds. Fold types include Z, C, Uneven Z and C, Half and custom folds. This Formax AutoSeal FD-2006 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form, including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices. The FD 2006 is also available as a package, the P2006, which includes a fully enclosed cabinet for storage and an 18" conveyor with photo eye for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms. The cabinet and conveyor are options for the FD 2006. The FD 2006 is proudly built in the USA with proven Formax technology.
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use.
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in three roller feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required.
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 250 forms.
- Fold Plates: Easy to adjust and fine tune.
- Paper Jog Control: Allows operators to jog forms through before operation.
- 14" Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process even and uneven panel forms up to 14" in length.
- Desktop Design: A sleek desktop design made with office usage in mind.
- Noise Reduction: Top and side covers are insulated to reduce operating noise.
- Fold Types: C, Z, V, uneven C and Z, custom folds.
- Made in the USA.
- P2006: Cost saving package that includes the FD 2006, 18" conveyor and cabinet.
- 18" Conveyor with Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms.
- Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage, with casters for easy mobility.
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding.
- Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output.
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 250 sheets 24# (90gsm)
- Fixed Speed: Up to 8,000 sheets per hour - based on 11" (279mm) "Z" fold
- Paper Size: Up to 8.5" W x 14" L (216 W x 356 L mm)
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000/month
- FD Model: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- FE Model: 220 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 25.75" L x 16.5" W x 14.25" H (65 L x 42 W x 36 H cm)
- Dimensions w/ 18" Conveyor & Cabinet: 46" L x 22" W x 44" H (117 L x 56 W x 112 H cm)
- Weight: 88.5 lbs (40 kg)
- Document Sequence:
- Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output.
- Optional FD 2000-35 reverse conveyor available for A-to-Z output.
- Certifications: UL , CUL, & CE Approved
Write Your Own Review
Formax AutoSeal FD 2006 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer Video
Transcript: Formax presents the FD 2006 touchscreen tabletop pressure sealer. The FD 2006 auto seal pressure sealer with its color touchscreen control panel is the ideal mid volume table top solution for pressure-sensitive one-piece mailers including cheques, invoices, and marketing pieces. Pressure seal forms can be used for any document that can be printed and folded on one sheet, eliminating the cost of envelopes and creating a sealed mail ready piece. The FD 2006 is one of the latest formats tabletop pressure sealers to feature a color touchscreen control panel which includes internationally recognize ... Read More
Formax presents the FD 2006 touchscreen tabletop pressure sealer. The FD 2006 auto seal pressure sealer with its color touchscreen control panel is the ideal mid volume table top solution for pressure-sensitive one-piece mailers including cheques, invoices, and marketing pieces. Pressure seal forms can be used for any document that can be printed and folded on one sheet, eliminating the cost of envelopes and creating a sealed mail ready piece. The FD 2006 is one of the latest formats tabletop pressure sealers to feature a color touchscreen control panel which includes internationally recognized symbols in place of text. Clearly marked fold plates, a three tire drop-in feed system and the ability to process up to 8,000 forms per hour allow users to complete daily processing jobs with ease. The FD 2006 features easy set fold plates and is pre marked for standard folds in 11 inch and 14 inch paper sizes. It can also be easily set for custom folds including eccentric Z &C fold mailers. to set up and operate the FT 2006, begin by lifting the feed table and adjusting the side guides. Next, set the stop position for the top fold plate. First, open the top cover, squeeze and slide the fold stop clamp to the correct setting then release. The fine-tune adjustment knob allows you to precisely set the fold. Close the top cover. To set the bottom fold stop, remove the fold plate, repeat the same process as the top fold plate and replace. When setting a half fold, simply remove the lower fold plate and rotate it 180 degrees so the metal stop is leading, and replace. Now, load the printed forms into the feeder by lifting the tray lever, be sure the forms are under the feed tires. Press the black jog icon to seal a test form. If the form looks good, press the green Start icon, the resettable counter keeps an accurate count of processed forms. Before you know it, the forms are folded and sealed in one streamlined process. The FD 2006 is available with an optional output conveyor which keeps processed forms in a neat sequential order ready for the mail. The FD 2006 tabletop pressure sealer is proudly made in the USA and built to last. With its intuitive touch screen interface, it’s an ideal solution for streamlining your mail processing.
Asked by JOYCE LARNERD
Thank you for your question. Yes, the Conveyor from FD2000-30 will fit on the FD2006 unit.
Answered by MyBinding