Lassco Wizer W106-K Group Stapling Kit for Rapid 106 Stapler - W106-K
If your business needs to increase production rates while saving time and money, check out the Lassco Wizer W106-K Group stapling kit for the Rapid 106 saddle stapler. This superb device uses an optic cable to allow simultaneous saddle stitching by grouping two or more Lassco Wizer Rapid 106 staplers together. Featuring the easy ability to run two or more Rapid 106 staplers with only one foot switch, the W106-K group stapling kit makes group stapling production smooth, quick, and easy for your business, allowing you to get more done. Check out the W106K group stapling kit on MyBinding.com and save today.
- Operate two or more Rapid 106 staplers side by side with one foot switch.
- Attached by optic cable.
- Improve production speeds and save time and money.
- Includes: Saddle runner with two brackets, Optic cable, and two small anvils.
- Minimum distance between staples: 21/2"
- Maximum distance between staples: 15"
- Part Number: W106-K
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers