Challenge Paddy Wagon Heavy Duty Padding Press
The Challenge Paddy Wagon features the original patented Challenge padding design, so you can relax knowing that it will provide the results you're looking for. The convenient shelves provide a perfect storage space for equipment, materials, and accessories, while also acting as a spill apron to minimize waste, along with the table edge and clamping bar. This heavy-duty padding press also features large casters, so you can move it around your work space or back to storage easily. Though it takes around 5-7 days for this product to ship, we provide other options in case you need the Paddy Wagon sooner ? just get in touch with us!
- High Capacity: Holds up to 31" of paper for production padding environments
- Simple 1-2-3 Operation: Ease of operations turns padding service into a value-added profit center.
- Tilt & Load:With the double doors locked, tilt the PADDY WAGON back. The 30 Degrees table slant allows gravity to do all the work of aligning stock and keeping it square. Load up to 15,000 8 1/2" x 11" sheets of 20# bond - even more with smaller sheets.
- Clamp:After loading is complete, aligned stacks are clamped in just seconds. Place the clamping bar on top or your paper, slide the self-locking, quick-release clamps down to the bar and tighten the screws.
- Tilt & Pad: Tilt the PADDY WAGON back to the upright position, lift the doors to unlock and swing them open for complete access to your padding surface.
- Portable Heavy Duty Casters: Allow you to move the Paddy Wagon to your job and store the wagon when not in use
- Welded Tubular Steel Construction: Provides durability and longevitivity in even the most demanding production environments
- Products Working for You: The Paddy Wagon is just one in the line of Challenge products engineered to make your job easier.
- Maximum Lift Width: 23-1/2" / 60 cm
- Maximum Lift Height: 31" / 79 cm
- Lift Depth: 3" to 17"+ / 8 to 43+ cm
- Sample Capacity: 15,000 8-1/2" x 11" 20# bond
- Pass-Through Door Size: 32" / 80 cm
- Overall Base Area: 30" x 30" / 76 x 76 cm
- Overall Height: 66-1/2" / 170 cm
- Net Weight (approximate): 100 lbs / 45 kg
- Shipping Weight (approximate): 120 lbs / 55 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
How can I find the binding bar? I bought a used machine and it came with a piece of wood. I would like to purchase the bar that's seen in this demonstration machine.
Asked by Sandra V. 1 years and 1 months ago ago
If you give our customer service department a call at 1-800-944-4573 they should be able to assist you in ordering the binding bar as a service part. They will need to know the serial number of your machine so that we can be sure to get the right part for you and you will need to describe the exact part that you need to them on the phone.
Answered by MyBinding.com 1 years and 1 months ago ago