- Blade is molded into a plastic jacket for safety handling
- Quick blade change system
- Multiple measuring settings for depth of cut
- Lock and cut feature providing a smooth and secure cutting process
- Pressure lock down clamp, cutting control all in your hand
- Built-in squaring arm ensures a secure hold for 90 Degrees cutting
- Full table measuring graphic grid
- Optional easy and simple to install wall mount (Sold separately)
- Includes: 3 plastic knife blade jackets
- Cutting Capacity: 62"
- Blade Thickness: .015"
- Dimensions: 12" x 70" ( W x L)
- Weight: 43 lbs
Welcome to MyBinding video. Today we’re looking at the Fletcher F-60, a semi-rigid flexible cutter by Fletcher Terry. This doesn’t just cut your documents, it cuts them with style. You can place it anywhere in the workshop or the office on a flat table, clamp your documents down, and make your cuts. The heavy duty blade is able to cut and trim from semi-rigid materials to flexible substrates. It’s not just paper and cardstock but also foamboard, PVC, corrugated plastics, cardboards, and mat board sizing to canvas, vinyl, banner materials, laminated art, and digital prints. Everything clamps right in and squares up. A great measuring grid on the top keeps everything perfect the way you need it. The F-60 can be moved around, attached to a table, or even affixed to a wall with the optional wall mount. The blade locks up and down for cutting and for safety, and the pressure lock-down clamp puts the cutting control all in your hands. It has a premium sheet-metal construction and can trim up to three millimeters in thickness. And it can be used with the left or right hand with a push or a pull motion. Measured table length and cutting capacity is an amazing 62 inches long, so it’s perfect for posters, oversized projects, vinyl banner workings, and anything extra large. Your purchase comes with three knife blades. The blade is molded into the plastic jacket for safety and ease of handling. And with a simple turn of a screw, slide in and out the old and new blade and you’re on your way. The blade mechanism locks up and down; up for when you’re sliding it around and adjusting, and down for the cutting. The pressure lock-down clamp keeps your project in place with a series of various rubber grips There you have it, that’s the Fletcher F-60, a 62-inch semi-rigid flexible cutter. For more demos, reviews, and how-tos, check out MyBinding.com.
You Save: 52%
You Save: 14%
You Save: 48%
You Save: 12%