- Easily shreds Paper, Paper Clips, Staples, and Credit Cards
- Shreds CD/DVDs and floppy disks
- Touch keypad for continuous and reverse operation.
- Practical loading table for easy loading
- Auto-stop with LED for full collecting bag
- Mobile on wheels
- Material infeed via conveyor belt for optimum loading and operation
- Powerful and sturyd gear motor with chain drive for maximum effeciency
- Convenient trolley with sturdy, reusable collection bag
- Shred Size: 1/4" x 2" Cross Cut
- Capacity: 120 Sheets
- Security Level: Level P-3 (Old Level 3)
- Feed Width: 16.9"
- Voltage: 220v.
- Waste Bin: 104 gallons
- Weight: 937 lbs.
- Dimensions: 61.7" x 45.5" x 65"
- Warranty: 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Cutting Cylinders, 1 Year on Parts, and Labor
HSM FA400.2cc Cross Cut Conveyor Belt Shredder Review
Often industrial shredders sacrifice security for quantity and speed. HSM's answer to this dilemma is the FA400.2cc Cross Cut Conveyor Belt Shredder. This machine is designed to continually shred massive amounts of material on a daily basis while still offering a medium level security for the safe disposal of confidential information. Here is a closer look at the details of the FA400.2cc.
A master switch supplies power to this machine. The soft touch control pad runs both continuous and reverse operations. Reverse automatically kicks in if a paper jam occurs, helping to quickly unclog the blades. If the shred bag is full, the motor stops running until the container has been emptied and replaced. When not in use, the engine idles quietly without energy consumption.
To ensure maximum efficiency, the powerful motor is equipped with a gear system and a sturdy chain drive. The engine is built to run continuously all day without needing a cool down time.
One thing that makes this shredder so convenient is the conveyor belt system. A large workspace provides a practical storage space for stacks waiting to be shred. It offers quick and easy loading of the electronic conveyor belt. The belt ensures optimal loading and operation.
Up to 120 sheets can slide into the blades at once through the wide 17 inch feed slot. Items can include staples, paperclips, credit cards, CDs, DVDs, and floppy disks. Materials are shred as fast as 68 feet per minute. The remnants remaining only measure
You Save: 54%
You Save: 55%
You Save: 57%
You Save: 13%
You Save: 55%