Intimus 120 CP4 Cross Cut Paper Shredder with Oiler Package - 227124P1
- Dustproof enclosed cabinet
- Mounted on rollers for flexible use
- Material: shock resistant plastic, wood
- Integrated Auto Reverse Function
- Shreds staples, paper clips, credit cards, floppy disks, CDs/DVDs
- Dynamic Load Sensor for controlled performance
- iControl user-friendly function control
- Silentec innovative noise insulation
- 2x2 Cut & Collect segregates materials
- EcoLogic energy efficiency
- Comes with automatic oiler.
- Cutting size paper: 5/64 x 19/32 inches
- Security level DIN 32757-1: P-5 (Old Level 4)
- Security level DIN 66 399: P-5 / F-2 / O-1 / T-2
- Shredding capacity 70 g/m²: 15-17 sheets
- Cutting speed 70 g/m²: 28 ft./min.
- Cutting speed 70 g/m²: 455 sheets/min.
- Shredding capacity 80 g/m²: 13-15 sheets
- Cutting speed 80 g/m²: 28 ft./min.
- Cutting speeed 80 g/m²: 410 sheets/min.
- Working width: 12.25 inches
- DIN paper size: A3
- Catchbasket volume: 32 gallons
- Supply voltage: 230 Volt
- Noise level: < 57 db(A)
- Weight Net: 103.6 lbs
- Width: 21.3 inches
- Depth: 15.7 inches
- Height: 38.6 inches
- 2 years Manufacturer's Warranty on parts and 90 days Manufacturer's Warranty on labor.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty for fracture of the cutting cylinders.
Intimus 120CC4 5/64" x 19/32" Micro-Cut Shredder Review
Security is of the utmost important when you're choosing a paper shredder for your office. The right shredder will turn your documents into miniscule shreds so you can protect personal and proprietary information. One machine that will give you a lot of security is the Intimus 120CC4. Check out the machine's strengths (and weaknesses) to determine if it's the right shredder for you:
- The 120CC4 is a micro-cut shredder so it's going to give you an incredible amount of security. This device will turn your paper into bits that are 5/64" x 19/32", so you can be sure that your personal and proprietary information will be protected. Overall, the machine has a level 4 security rating. (The highest possible rating is level 6.)
- This shredder can shred between 13 and 17 sheets at a time. The shredding capacity varies a bit depending on the thickness of the paper. While 17 sheets per pass might not seem like a lot, it's very typical for a micro-cut shredder. These machines almost always trade higher shredding capacities for increased security.
- The 120CC4 is strong enough to shred CD's, DVD's, floppy disks, credit cards, and even documents that still have paper clips and staples attached to them. The machine has a 2 x 2 system that keeps the paper and plastic separate so you can recycle them without any trouble.
- This shredder comes with a 32-gallon waste bin so it's a good choice if you need to share your shredder with a few colleagues. The bin is enclosed in a dust-proof cabinet and there's an Silentec feature that helps muffle noise so your work area can stay quiet.
- The 120CC4 has a number of technologically advanced features such as an EcoLogic energy-saving mode and and an auto reverse mode to help you deal with paper jams. There is also an iControl device on the machine to make it easy to operate the shredder.
- This shredder is pretty big so you won't be able to stash it under a desk. The machine's approximate dimensions are 21" x 16" x 39" so it will take up a fair amount of room.
- The machine cannot shred DAT tape, so you should consider a different shredder if you need to shred this type of media.
As you can see, the Intimus 120CC4 has more strengths than weaknesses. This shredder offers Level 4 security so you can be sure that your confidential information won't fall into the wrong hands whether it's on paper, a CD, and so on. The machine can shred up to 17 sheets at a time which is a decent amount for this kind of shredder, plus it offers a 32-gallon waste bin so you won't be disposing of your shreds constantly. Also, you won't hear a lot of noise coming from this shredder and the technologically advanced features make using it a snap. You will just need to make sure you have enough room for it since it's not very compact. If all of this sounds good to you, check out the 120CC4 today.