Intimus 175CC4 5/64" x 19/32" Micro Cut Shredder
- New i-control system informs user of shredder status
- Silentec whisper quiet operation
- 2x2 system separates paper and non-paper waste
- New contemporary design
- Reverse function
- Auto Start/Stop
- Dynamic Load Sensor for controlled performance
- Best for small offices
- EcoLogic energy efficiency
- Best for small offices
- "Oiling Required" light to inform you when to oil
- Locking casters for effortless moving or stay in place operation
- Handles staples, paper clips, credit cards, CDs/DVDs, and floppy disks
- Cutting size paper: 5/64 x 19/32 inches
- Security level DIN 32757-1: P-5 (Old Level 4)
- Shredding capacity 70 g/m²: 25-30 sheets
- Cutting speed 70 g/m²: 23 ft./min.
- Cutting speed 70 g/m²: 606 sheets/min.
- Shredding capacity 80 g/m²: 22-26 sheets
- Cutting speed 80 g/m²: 23 ft./min.
- Cutting speeed 80 g/m²: 525 sheets/min.
- Working width: 16 inches
- DIN paper size: A3
- Catchbasket volume: 46.2 gallons
- Supply voltage: 230 Volt
- Noise level: 52 db(A)
- Weight gross: 262.6 lbs
- Weight Net: 198 lbs
- Width: 26 inches
- Depth: 22 inches
- Height: 41.3 inches
- 2 years parts and 90 days labor.
- lifetime limited warranty for fracture of the cutting cylinders.
- Part Number: 297144
- UPC Code: 689233297144
Intimus 175CC4 5/64" x 19/32" Micro-Cut Shredder Review
Many of today's offices can benefit from having a micro-cut paper shredder. These machines offer an excellent amount of security so you can protect all of your most important information. There are plenty of micro-cut shredders on the market but one that stands out is the Intimus 175CC4. Here is a rundown of its strengths and weaknesses so you can decide if it's right for your workplace:
- The 175CC4 has an excellent shredding capacity despite being a micro-cut machine. This device will shred up to 30 sheets per minute so you will be able to get rid of your documents quickly and easily. The feed opening is 16" wide so you will even be able to shred wide-format paper.
- This shredder provides excellent security and it's capable of producing shreds that measure just 5/64" x 19/32". The machine is capable of processing stapled documents, CD's/DVD's, floppy disks, and credit cards so you will only need one machine for your shredding needs.
- The 175CC4 has a 2 x 2 system that helps keep paper and plastic shreds separate. This makes recycling a lot easier. The machine's waste bin can hold up to 46 gallons of shreds, so this is a good shredder to have if you want something that can be shared among co-workers.
- This machine has a Dynamic Load Sensor that can help you prevent paper jams. If you try to shred too much at once, the machine will let you know so you can lighten the load. And in case a jam does occur, the device's reverse function will come in handy.
- The 175CC4 has an iControl system so you will always know what's going on. There is even an