Sorry, but MBM Triumph 721-06 LT Programmable Hydraulic Paper Cutter is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
MBM Triumph 721-06 LT Programmable Hydraulic Paper Cutter
- SCS (Safety Cutting System) package: front safety light beams; transparent safety cover on rear table; main switch and safety lock with key; electronically controlled, true two-hand operation; 24 volt controls (low voltage); patented IDEAL safety drive; automatic blade return from every position; automatic clamp return from every position; disc brake for instant blade stop; blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers; blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade; blade depth adjustment from outside of machine
- High storage capacity, programmable back gauge control module with 10 button keypad and LED display stores 99 programs (up to 99 steps each) and frequently used measurements
- Up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program in a single step
- Digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- Control module features repeat cut, eject (with and without program mode), and memory functions as well as a delete and insert mode for modifying program steps
- Automatic measuring correction in case of back gauge displacement
- "set" function key for reference measurement
- Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display
- Integrated calculator
- Push buttons for fast back gauge movement (forward and reverse)
- Electric blade and back gauge drive
- HSS Solingen steel blade
- Precision swing-cut blade movement
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- Hydraulic clamp drive
- Clamp pressure is fully adjustable between 550 and 4,400 psi
- False clamp and foot pedal for pre-clamping
- Spindle-guided back gauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- Bright, LED optical cutting line
- Durable stainless steel work surface, front and rear
- Air jets on front and rear tables allow easy movement of paper
- All-metal construction
- Optional side tables with stainless steel surface extend work area
- UL and C UL approved
- Cutting width: 28"
- Cutting height: 3"
- Narrow cut: 3/4" (3-1/2" with false clamp)
- Cutting length behind blade: 28-3/8"
- Table length in front of blade: 20-7/8"
- Motor: 2 hp
- Power supply: 220 V, 3 Phase
- Weight: 1,686 lbs. (1,772 lbs. with side tables)
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 59 1/2" x 51 3/8" x 52 1/2"
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty, excluding wearables
MBM Triumph 721-06 LT Hydraulic Paper Cutter Review
MBM manufactures a lot of paper cutters and their top-of-the-line model is the Triumph 721-06. This is a really incredible device that has everything you need including great safety features and a large cutting capacity. Here's a close look at what this machine can do so you can decide if it's right for your cutting needs.
The 721-06 can cut a lot of paper at once thanks to its two-horsepower motor. This machine can slice through a stack of paper that's up to 3 inches high quickly and easily. That's more than 500 sheets, so this is a perfect cutter for heavy-duty use.
This device can cut paper that's up to 28 inches wide so you'll be able to process both large and small documents. There's also plenty of working space on the table so you'll never feel cramped.
The 721-06 comes equipped with MBM's trademarked Safety Cutting System. The system is made up of a number of features designed to make cutting a safe experience. These features include two-handed operation, safety light beams, automatic blade return, and a safety cover on the back table. This is one of the safest cutters you can use because you're unlikely to ever come into contact with the blade.
If you tend to make the same cuts over and over again, you'll be happy to know that you can program up to 99 cutting sets into this device. Each set can contain up to 9 repeat cuts. Using this feature will save you time.
The 721-06 has an optical cutting line so you can cut exactly where you need to. This machine is also equipped with a Solingen steel blade, an electric backgauge drive (the backgauge can also be moved via a hand-wheel), and a hydraulic clamp drive to put the right amount of pressure on your paper. This cutter has a digital measurement display that can show both metric and standard units. And to top things off, this machine has an on-board diagnostic system to let you know if something's wrong.
This machine is very durable due to its all-metal construction. It's also very large measuring 59.5" (depth) x 51.375" (width) x 52.5" (height). (If you choose to use the optional side tables, the cutter will be 82.75" wide.) Due to its size, this device is probably better for production-type environments rather than offices.
The MBM Triumph 721-06 is a top-of-the-line electric paper cutter and is an excellent choice if you need a heavy-duty device with a large cutting capacity. This machine has a lot of great technological features such as the diagnostic system, optical cutting lines, and its ability to retain 99 programs. All of these features make this machine really easy to use even if its size makes it seem a little intimidating. Also, this machine is really safe to use so you can get the results you need without running into trouble. All together, the 721-06 is a fabulous paper cutter, so take a look at it today.