HIX N-880 Automatic Air-Operated 16"x 20" Platen & Accessories
- Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings
- The current pressure is displayed on the touch-screen display each time the press closes.
- Tilting (floating) lower platen
- Top Pressure Plate
- Oversize / Truck shipping
Choose Product Below
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|HIX N-880 (120V) Automatic 20" Clamshell Press||04HIXN880||
|HIX N-880 (220V) Automatic 20" Clamshell Press||04HIXN880220V||
|HIX 15"x15" PTFE Transfer Sheet||04HIXTFSHT1515||
|HIX 16"x20" PTFE Transfer Sheet||04HIXTFSHT1620||
|HIX 16"x20" - 1/2" Thick Premier Series Pad Replacement Kit (HT-600/S-650/N-880/SM-20)||04HIXREPKIT1620||
|HIX 16"x20" - 1/2" Thick EVO Series Pad Replacement Kit (HT-600/S-650/N-880/SM-20)||04HIXREPKITE1620||
|HIX EZ Glide Shuttle (for N-880 only)||04HIXN880EZGS||
|HIX Air Filter (fits N-680 and N-880)||04HIXAIRFILTER||
The HIX N-880 air-operated automatic heat press provides you with a number capabilities that you’ll be able to depend on. With its efficiency, consistency, and rugged productivity, you’ll have the ability to get the edge-to-edge coverage you require for those larger transfers. The HIX N-880 offers all the capabilities and performance you need in a clamshell press. Getting started with the N-880 is incredibly easy. Lowering the handle will trip a micro switch just before closure, and the machine will take over applying your preset pressure. At the end of the preset time, the machine will open automatically for you. This press helps reduce operator fatigue in long production runs.
- Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings - Touch-screen controller allows simple dialing in of time and temperature. From the touch-screen controller, preset selections of temperature-time combinations can be easily programmed into the machine.
- The current pressure is displayed on the touch-screen display each time the press closes. The pressure is easily changed with the black pressure dial on the face of the control housing (clockwise for more, counter-clockwise for less). There are nine settings: 0-3 for light pressure, 4-6 for medium, and 7-9 for heavy. This is a great feature if you need to press a lot of different thicknesses.
- Tilting (floating) lower platen - The bottom platen tilts up toward the upper platen as the heat press closes. This equalizes pressure even when pressing thick items, like quarter-inch thick 8×10" ceramic tile.
- Top Pressure Plate - The handle attaches to a 4"x5" pressure plate on the top platen instead of a single screw going into the top platen. This provides more even pressure on the outside edges of the press (think of it as pushing down with your entire hand, versus just your thumb).
- Certified electrically safe (ETL) - The “Electrical Testing Laboratory" seal means HIX presses have passed a rigid and very demanding independent testing process, and have been certified electrically safe.
- 100% Made in the USA - HIX has its own 110,000 sq ft manufacturing facility with its very own fully integrated aluminum foundry, CNC mill operation, welding, metal forming, wiring, fabrication, assembly, and packaging departments.
- A one-year general manufacturer's warranty and lifetime manufacturer's warranty on the heater element.
Write Your Own Review
- Dimensions: W 21" x H 15" x D 41"
- Heat Platen Size: 16" x 20" (41 x 51 cm)
- Weight Shipping: 136 lbs. (61 kg)
- Compatible Accessories:
- Warranty: Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty on the heater element / 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty General