Proton T-1.5 Automatic Drawer Hard Drive and Magnetic Media Degausser
The Proton T-1.5 is a drawer style degausser that permanently erases data from hard drives and various tape media. It has an effective magnetic field of 1.5 Tesla, making it capable of sanitizing the highest coercivity media available today and it will continue to keep pace as hard drive technology advances. It is guaranteed to erase 3 Terabyte hard drives and tapes. The T-1.5 helps organizations protect their sensitive information and stay in compliance with recognized data security standards and regulations. It is the ultimate guard against data loss, which can lead to costly data breaches. It is fully automatic and has a cycle time of less than 5 seconds, making it the fastest electromagnetic pulse degausser available. Operation is simple, just insert media into the drawer and push the start button. Internal software acts as a built in safeguard and assures the unit is operating at peak performance for each cycle. The T-1.5 is extremely compact and portable which allows it to fit easily into existing operations and be transported when necessary.
- Destruction of confidential and sensitive data in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Meets US Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Security Services (DSS) requirements for sanitizing unclassified data.
- Provides compliance under regulations such as HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, FACTA, etc.
- Internal software requires all parameters (capacitor voltage, switch, etc.) are present prior to the “Go” LED display. If any problem exists that will compromise degaussing, the “Go” LED will not display. This software guarantees that each degauss cycle delivers sufficient strength and consistent performance.
- Will erase any magnetic media that fits into drawer including all standard hard drives (laptop, desktop and network) and storage tapes (DLT, LTO, DDS/DAT, etc.).
- No adapters required; Maintenance free.
- Optional deployment case with wheels.
- Manufactured in the USA in ISO 9001 certified facilities.
- CE Certified and ships with the CE Mark.
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 20 in
- Power: Dual Voltage – Automatically converts between 120V and 240V
- Drawer Size: Accomodates all magnetic media within 2.5 x 11 x 15 cm
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Cycle Time: Less than 5 seconds
- Field Strength: 1.5 Tesla (15,000 Gauss)
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Proton T-1.5 Degausser Demo
You Save: 11%
You Save: 16%
You Save: 29%
Questions & Answers