HIX SwingMan 20 Manual Swing Away Heat Press & Accessories
- Totally integrated digital time and temperature.
- Accepts setups up to 1.75" thick.
- ETL Listed.
- Lifetime warranty on the heater element and a one-year warranty on other parts of the press.
- Oversize / Truck shipping
Choose Product Below
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|HIX Swingman 20 Digital Manual Swing Away Press||04HIXSWING20||
|HIX 15"x15" PTFE Transfer Sheet||04HIXTFSHT1515||
|HIX 16"x20" PTFE Transfer Sheet||04HIXTFSHT1620||
|HIX 16"x20" PTFE Pad Protector Deluxe (HT-600/S-650/N-880/Swingman 20)||04HIXPROT1620||
|HIX 16"x20" - 1/2" Thick Premier Series Pad Replacement Kit (HT-600/S-650/N-880/SM-20)||04HIXREPKIT1620||
|HIX 16"x20" - 1/2" Thick EVO Series Pad Replacement Kit (HT-600/S-650/N-880/SM-20)||04HIXREPKITE1620||
|HIX Splitter Stand for SM-20 ONLY (Does not fit SM-25 or SM-20E)||04HIXSM20SPLSTD||
This heat press is for professionals who are serious about maximum production, high-quality impressions, safety, and minimal effort on the operator. The HIX SwingMan 20 sets the industry standard in heat press design for sublimation and textile heat transfer production. This will provide incredible advantages to the operator - reducing fatigue and increasing productivity. The Swingman 20 features a large 16?x 20? surface area heat platen with our exclusive swing-away design and lifetime warranty on the heating element.
- Totally integrated digital time and temperature. Turn the heat press on and easily set the temperature (with the press open) on the integrated touch-screen controller. When the press reaches the pre-set temperature (max is 450º), it maintains this value within +/- 2º. Next, set cycle time. When you close the press, the timer will start its countdown. When it reaches "0," the buzzer will sound. Lifting the upper platen will automatically reset the timer. Note: The press will display its current temperature between cycles.
- The SwingMan swing-away design not only ensures that the heat is always away from your face, but also that there is no danger of accidentally running your hands up into a very hot heater block (as there may be with a clamshell press).
- The SwingMan 20 has the ability to achieve very even pressure on large, thick items or multiple small, thick items because all pressure is exerted perpendicularly onto the lower platen when the press is closed. Upon opening, the heater block lifts straight up and is then swung to the right. The procedure is reversed when closing. Using the convenient swing-arm, the heater block is swung back left (an internal stop positions it over the lower platen). It is then ready to close. It should be noted that the swing requires very little effort to maneuver.
- The press accepts setups up to 1.75" thick. This is a very desirable benefit for those shops that want to truly maximize the potential of their press operations. The SwingMan 20 presses tiles, plaques, really thick jackets, sublimatable awards, etc.
- ETL Listed. The Electrical Testing Laboratory (ETL) listing for manufacturers is similar to the UL (Underwriters Laboratory) listing for household appliances. The ETL Listed Mark is issued to products that have met the requirements of product safety standards in the US and Canada for residential and commercial use. On a practical basis, this means that all components, wiring, connections, and construction meet a pre-described set of specifications as outlined in that standard. This means that the press is safe in your home or business.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty on the heater element and a one-year manufacturer's warranty on other parts of the press.
Write Your Own Review
- Dimensions: W 34" x H 20" x D 22"
- Platen Size: 16" x 20" (40.6 x 50.8 cm)
- Weight Shipping: 121 lbs (55 kg)
- Compatible Accessories:
- Warranty: Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty on the heater element / 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on other parts of the press