Akiles CoilMac ECP41-Plus Heavy Duty Electric Coil Punch Machine
- Fully Disengageable Punch Pins: For a clean and professional punching of any paper size, all 54 pins can be independently pulled and disengaged.
- Side Margin Control: Provides and evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Depth Margin Control: 4 settings provide the perfect punch margin depth for different coil sizes.
- Punching & Inserting Switch.
- Foot Pedal Operation: Allows the free use of both hands, with full control of punching and inserting.
- Waste Drawer
- Oval Punching holes to help improve coil binding speed by as much as 90%.
- Reverse (Anti-Jam) Function: For trouble free punching.
- Power Switch
- Heavy-Duty Punch Motor: Single punches up to 25 sheets of paper (20 lbs)..
- Open Punching Throat & Continuous Punching Guide: For an easy alignment & punching of longer documents up to 26".
- Hardened Punch Die System: Individually cast-hardened and heat-treated steel punch dies ensures many years of trouble-free operation.
- FREE: Coil Crimpers & Coil Selector
- Fully Featured / Reliable / Easy to Use / Powerful
- Punches 4:1 Pitch .248 (54 Hole) Pattern
- Model: CoilMac-ECP41+
- Pitch: 4:1 (0.248")
- Punching Length: 13.5" (54 holes)
- Inserting: Electric
- Hole Punch: Oval (4mm x 5mm)
- Disengaging Dies: All 54
- Single Punching Capacity: Up to 25 sheets (20 lbs paper)
- Binding Capacity: Up to 2" (with Finish@Coil-M or E1)
- Crimping Pliers: Included
- Weight / Volume: 60 lbs & 4.33 CbFt
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
This is the Akiles CoilMac ECP Plus Heavy Duty Electric Coil Punch Machine. To start off using this machine, first plug in the power and the foot petal, then turn it on. Next, adjust the side margin control for correctly center punches. Pull out the appropriate adjustable dies for whichever sized page you are punching. Set your depth margin, select larger depths for thicker books. Here is the thickest and thinnest option. Then insert up to 20 pages at a time into the machine against the side margin control. Push the foot petal and the machine will make the punch. It's always best to do a test sheet first, because if the holes do not line up, you'll have to readjust everything again. You can punch longer pages too. After the first punch, flip the paper over, adjust the correct die piece. Then line up your page properly and insert the small knob on the right into the hole that lines up. Then finish off your punch. It's best to periodically change out the bottom waste tray so it doesn't fill too full. It comes with a coil diameter selector guide to match your page amount with the correct sized coil. It also comes with Coil cutting crimpers. When crimping, have the front facing you and the coil facing down. Crimp the extra coil off with the red dot on the crimpers facing you. Rotate the book and do the same. Please note that this machine does not insert coil. You will need either another machine or to do it by hand. And instead of crimping in the air, it may be best to place the book on a flat surface and do it. Lastly, there is a reverse button on the back if there is a paper jam.