40-50 Inch Substrate Cutters
For many people, a smaller substrate cutter is best. Your projects don't require long cuts, so why have a cutter that takes up more space than you need? Here you'll find not only the most affordable substrate cutters, but the lengths that work best for most users. You should always get a cutter that is long enough for the work you do. Having too short a cutter means you are limiting your work. So if you have a limit already set, and sticking to it, buy the cutter that works best for you!
Display Type List Grid
Part #: T300
- 40" (101cm) capacity
- Professional straight cutter for signs, graphics, art & framing.
- Cuts up to 1/2 inch (13 mm) thickness (PVC foamboard, foamboard, honeycomb & corrugated plastic, vinyl & plastic film, mat board, illustration board, papers, fabric).
- Adjustable knob depth settings of 1/8 inch (3 mm), 1/4 inch, (6 mm), 1/2 inch (13 mm).
- Part #: GeminiPro40
- Part #: Fletcher-Titan40
Part #: 60735
- Keencut cutters are the most accurate on the market
- Versatile cutter for a wide range of materials
- Sits directly on a bench or mounted to the optional stand
- Securely clamps even the most delicate materials
Part #: 61275
- Portable version for flexible use
- Quick and easy to use - saves time and money
- Guaranteed ultra high precision 0.2mm accuracy
- Max Cut Length: 44"
- Part #: SS-C4
Part #: 61912
- Smooth, seamless splices every time
- Bevel and 5° angled magnetic blade cartridge system
- Quick ROI through reduced waste and cutting time
- Extreme accuracy
- Part #: BT100
Part #: 04-711
- Cutting Capabilities: Glass - Up to 1/4" (6mm), Mirror - Up to 1/4" (6mm), Acrylic - Up to 1/4" (6mm), Matboard - 4, 8, 12 ply and Foamboard - Up to 1/4" (6mm)
- Vertical Cutting Capacity: 48" (1.22m)
- Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Wall mounted or free-standing.
- Part #: SS-H4