Tabletop Padding Presses
Make your own notepads with a tabletop padding press. These presses maximize productivity, allowing you to glue together large stacks at once. When the glue is dry, easily separate your project into separate pads! If efficiency is key, get a larger tabletop press today, and finish the job quicker. MyBinding.com is your source for everything required for your padding press, including glue compound, paper, and chipboard!
Display Type List Grid
Part #: ULTRA-PAD
- Heavy-Duty Padding Press is featured with durable quick release cast iron clamps.
- The 360 degree rotation allows for high production while using a minimum of counter space.
- This padding press holds 10,000 8.5” wide sheets.
- Constructed of white maple for added strength and durabilty.
Part #: MINI-PAD
- Compact table top version of the Ultra Pad padding press.
- It is featured with easy to use pressure clamps and 360 degree swivel for easy access without lifting padding stack.
- It can hold 3,000 8.5" wide sheets.
- Ideal in those locations with limited counter space.
- Part #: PP-1
- Part #: PP-2
- Part #: CPC11
- Part #: CPC14
- Part #: CPC22