Formax AutoSeal FD 2300 Series Production Pressure Sealers
- Process up to 43,000 forms per hour
- Program up to 200 custom jobs
- Color touch screen with graphics-based input
- Four in-feed options include pile feed, extended air feed and in-line with the FD 676 Burster
- Oversize / Truck shipping
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Formax Autoseal FD 2300-EXT High Production Pressure Sealer [Extended Air Feed (Up to 2500 Capacity)]||04FXFD2300EXT||
|Formax Autoseal FD 2350 Pile Feed High Production Pressure Sealer (Up to 3500 Capacity)||04FXFD2350||
|Formax Autoseal FD 2300 Air Feed High Production Pressure Sealer||04FXFD2300||
|Formax Autoseal FD 2380 Continuous Feed High Production Pressure Sealer||04FXFD2380||
The Formax AutoSeal FD 2300 Series Production Pressure Sealers are designed to handle the highest volume jobs with ease and dependability, with speeds of up to 43,000 forms per hour. Its user-friendly features include the graphics-based color touchscreen control panel, and the ability to program up to 200 custom jobs. The FD 2300 Series Pressure Sealers have fully automated settings that include the feeder, alignment rails, fold plate stops, deflectors and fold rollers, and delivery rollers. Versatility is key to the 2300 Series, which can process a variety of documents up to 11.5" wide and 25" long, including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms, PIN notices and direct marketing pieces. In addition to the 20 standard pre-set folds, operators can program and store up to 200 custom jobs.
Four models are available to choose from which offer different in-feed options: the FD 2300 utilizes an air-feed system with a capacity of up to 500 forms; the
With the help of the optional Formax V-Stack36 Vertical Stacker (sold separately), you can stack up to 22" of processed forms, making them easier to unload for further handling.
All of the four models above produce fast and accurate folds for secure and time-effective finished product ready for the mail. With the awesome features above, the Formax AutoSeal FD 2300 Series Production Pressure Sealers clearly sets the new standard for high volume processing.
- High-Speed Processing: Large jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 45,000 pieces per hour.
- Various Form Sizes: Handles a variety of documents up to 11.5" wide and 25" long.
- Versatile: Processes forms including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms, appointment notices, PIN notices and a variety of direct marketing pieces.
- Flexible: Four feed systems are available: air-feed, extended air-feed, pile feed and continuous with in-line FD 676 Maxi Burster.
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use.
- Fully Automated Settings: Feeder, alignment rails, fold plate stops, deflectors, fold rollers, delivery rollers.
- Pre-Programmed Folds: 20 standard folds are pre-set for qucik and easy operation.
- Programmable Jobs: Up to 200 jobs can be easily programmed and stored in memory.
- Counters: Resettable and batch counters.
- Fold Types: Z, uneven Z, C, Half and custom folds.
- Conveyor with Photo Eye: Adjustable 28"-42" conveyor for neat, sequential stacking.
- Interlocks: For fault detection and operator safety.
- Combination Rollers: Steel & polyurethane rollers for durability.
- Insulated Fold Plates: Rugged fold plates are insulated for quieter operation.
- Center Slitter & Two-Up Form Kit.
- V-STACK36 Vertical Stacker: Aligns with the outfeed and vertically stacks up to 22" of folded documents, making them easier to unload for further processing.
- Hopper Capacity:
- FD 2300 (AutoSeal High-Volume Production Pressure Sealer - Air Feed Table): Up to 500 Sheets 24# (90gsm)
- FD 2300-EX (AutoSeal High-Volume Production Pressure Sealer - Extended Air Feed Table): Up to 1,000 Sheets 24# (90gsm)
- FD 2350 (AutoSeal High-Volume Production Pressure Sealer - Pile Feeder): Up to 3,500 Sheets 24# (90gsm)
- FD 2380 (AutoSeal High-Volume Production Pressure Sealer - Continuous Form with FD 676 Burster): Continuous Forms
- Variable Speed: Up to 43,000 sheets per hour – based on 11" Z-Fold (279mm)
- Paper Size:
- FD 2300/2350/2380: Up to 11.5" W x 25" L (292 W x 635 L mm)
- FD 2300-EX: Up to 11.5" W x 14" L (292 W x 356 L mm)
- Usage: Production
- Power: 208V, three phase, 20 Amp(Special 3 Phase Power Required) NEMA L14-20P plug included, NEMA L14-20R receptacle required
- Cut-sheet models: 152" L x 30" W x 56" H (386 L x 76 W x 142 H cm
- FD 2380: 167" L x 30" W x 56" H (425 L x 76 W x 142 H cm)
- Weight: Approx. 1,200 lbs (544 kg)
- Delivery Requirements: Customer-supplied fork lift is required for installation and setup
- Certifications: UL applied for