- Steel end castings are mounted to a high density laminated particleboard with screen printed grid in inches and metric.
- 18" rule supplied with adjustable squaring arm.
- Free spare clear plastic clamp strip with each Professional Rotatrim.
- 5 Year full warranty.
- Self-sharpening tungsten steel cutting blade for clean cuts every time.
- Unique twin-guide rail design and nylon bearings ensure silent, resistant-free and accurate cutting.
- Optional professional stand and waste catcher.
- Cutting Length: 18"
- Suitable For: Film, laminated materials, and digital printed media.
- Part Number: 60120
- Dimensions: 24 1/2" x 15 3/4" x 6" (W x D x H)
Start Trimming With the Foster Keencut 18” RotaTrim Professional Rotary Cutter
When it comes to cutting a straight line, there are times when scissors and craft knives won’t cut it. That’s why there are such things as rotary trimmers. Many companies make these devices but few do so as consistently as Foster Manufacturing. The company has made a name for itself by making high-quality trimmers that are perfect for creative and professional use. One of their rotary cutters is the Foster Keencut 18” RotaTrim. This is an excellent trimmer for the following reasons….
- The RotaTrim is perfect for working with documents of varying sizes. It has an 18-inch cutting length so you can trim small items like business cards and bookmarks as well as letter-sized documents, posters, and more. The device is large enough to cut tabloid-sized paper (11” x 17”) which is a major plus.
- One of the best things about this trimmer is that it has an incredibly durable blade. Tungsten steel, which is one of the strongest metals around, was used to make it. Due to this, you’ll be able to trim items such as laminating film and cardstock as long as they’re no thicker than 0.2 millimeters. The blade can travel both up and down so the whole cutting experience is very easy. As a bonus, the blade is self-sharpening so you don’t have to do anything at all to maintain it.
- In order to help you get the best cut possible, the RotaTrim has a clearly marked ruler so you can measure your materials before trimming them. (A grid is printed on the base as well.) The ruler has both standard and metric measurement units so you can use whatever system is most familiar to you. There’s also a squaring arm and a plastic clamp strip to help your items stay in place when you’re cutting.
- The RotaTrim is definitely a well-built rotary trimmer. In addition to the tungsten steel blade, it’s made from such durable materials as laminated particle board and steel. This is a cutter you’ll be able to use over the years and still get clean, accurate results every time.
- This cutter’s size is definitely something you’ll want to keep in mind. It measures 24.5” (width) x 15.75” (depth) x 6” (height) so it’s pretty large. If you don’t have enough room for it on a table or counter, you can purchase a stand. There’s even a waste catcher available so you won’t end up with scraps all over the floor.
- It’s always wise to choose a cutter that has a good warranty. (After all, you’re basically investing in it.) Luckily, the RotaTrim is covered for 5 years. That’s one of the best warranties available for any cutting device.
The Foster Keencut 18” RotaTrim is a rotary trimmer that’s durable, easy to use, and capable of giving you the results you need. It has an excellent warranty and there are some terrific extras available for it. Start cutting with this device today. You’ll be glad you did.
You Save: 45%
You Save: 52%
You Save: 47%
You Save: 43%
You Save: 13%