- Steel end castings are mounted to a high density laminated particleboard with screen printed grid in inches and metric.
- 24" rule supplied with adjustable squaring arm.
- Free spare clear plastic clamp strip with each Professional Rotatrim.
- 5 Year full warranty.
- Self-sharpening tungsten steel cutting blade for clean cuts every time.
- Unique twin-guide rail design and nylon bearings ensure silent, resistant-free and accurate cutting.
- Optional professional stand and waste catcher.
- Cutting Length: 24"
- Suitable For: Film, laminated materials, and digital printed media.
- Part Number: 60130
- Dimensions: 30 1/2" x 15 3/4" x 6" (W x D x H)
Reviewed on 10/27/2016
This has been called the Rolls Royce of paper trimmers, partly because it is made in England, and partly because it is beautifully made. The RotaTrim is a joy to use. Every aspect of it, from the heavy duty base, to the twin guide bars, to the amazingly sharp blade. The 24 inch model is the "standard" model used by many photographers and graphic designers because it is large enough to accommodate most papers, but not so larges as to be unwieldy. This is truly the gold standard and is worth every penny.