HSM Securio B32s Level P-2 Strip Cut Office Shredder
The HSM Securio B32s Strip Cut office shredder offers a perfect solution to your office's shredding needs. Designed to accomondate multiple users in a single office or department, this office shredder allows you to keep working while keeping your personal and business information safe. Capable of shredding up to 24 sheets of paper at once into 5.8mm level 2 security strips, the HSM B32s shredder easily handles all of your business needs. Check it out today on MyBinding.com and see how productive your business can be.
- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Anti-Jam Technology with Reverse Function: Prevents Jams When Machine is Overloaded. Increasing Productivity. Saves Unanticipated Repair Costs.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- EMCS-Energy Management Control System: Reduce Power Consumption by up to as Much as 90%. Energy Saving Designed Drives and Electronic Control Units. Reduced Operating Costs .
- Save 90% on Power Usage: EMCS Intelligent Energy Management System Saves You up to 90% Power Consumption Compared to a Standard Stand-by Switch.
- Comprehensive Safety System: UL Approved and CE Certified. Up to 10 Points of Protection to Ensure Safe Operation for Both Operator and Shredder.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1820
- EAN Code: 4026631026444
- Shredder material: Paper, CD/DVD, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Strip Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-2 (Old Level 2)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 2
- Cutting width: 1/8 in
- Intake width: 12.2 in
- Container volume: 21.7 gal
- Cutting capacity: 22 - 24 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 500 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 15.7 in
- Width: 19.6 in
- Height: 31.2 in
- Weight: 56 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 0.67 kW
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
HSM Securio B32s Paper Shredder Review
- High-quality paper shredders are important office machines because they can help reduce the risk of identity theft and keep companies in line with federal privacy laws. HSM makes great shredders and one of them is the Securio B32s. Let's take a look at this machine's strengths and weaknesses.
- This shredder can handle up to 24 sheets at a time, so it's great for medium-sized shredding jobs. The paper can be up to 12" wide and you can leave document fasteners (i.e. staples) attached to the sheets.
- The B32s has a durable cutting mechanism so it can destroy some plastic items like CD's. You can also use it to shred credit cards. The device has a separate feed opening for plastic items.
- This is a good shredder to use for everyday shredding. It's a strip-cut model so you can use it to destroy envelopes, correspondence, old invoices, and so on. Shredding doesn't take very long either because the device can process 13 feet of paper in a minute.
- The B32s measures 15.5" (depth) x 19.5" (width) x 31" (height), so it's large enough to have a 22-gallon waste bin. Since the bin is so large, you can share this shredder with your colleagues and not worry about getting rid of shreds every few hours or so. The motor won't burn out either because it's designed for continuous use and is thermally protected.
- This machine can help you cut down on your energy costs. It uses much less power than other shredders because it has an Energy Management and Control System. This feature also makes this device a good choice if you're concerned about the environment.
- The B32s has a rocker switch so you can turn the device on or off easily, as well as use the reverse mode. There's also a photo eye so that the device can sense when there's an item that needs to be shredded.
- Like HSM's other paper shredders, the B32s is well-made so it's probably not going to break down in a short amount of time. However, it does come with a two-year warranty just in case anything happens.
- Since the B32s is a strip-cut shredder, it doesn't offer the maximum amount of security. If you plan on shredding extremely confidential documents, a cross-cut shredder would be a better choice.
- Although this machine can get rid of CD's and credit cards, it won't shred floppy disks. That might be an issue if you still use this type of media.
- The HSM Securio B32s may not provide you with as much security as a cross-cut machine, but it's nonetheless a terrific shredder and one you should consider. This device has an excellent shredding capacity, it can handle CD's and credit cards, and it's designed for continuous use. The B32s will help you save power and it has a really good warranty. It's a great machine, so make sure you consider getting it if you need a paper shredder.
Questions & Answers