- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Anti-Jam Technology with Reverse Function: Prevents Jams When Machine is Overloaded. Increasing Productivity. Saves Unanticipated Repair Costs.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- EMCS-Energy Management Control System: Reduce Power Consumption by up to as Much as 90%. Energy Saving Designed Drives and Electronic Control Units. Reduced Operating Costs .
- Save 90% on Power Usage: EMCS Intelligent Energy Management System Saves You up to 90% Power Consumption Compared to a Standard Stand-by Switch.
- Comprehensive Safety System: UL Approved and CE Certified. Up to 10 Points of Protection to Ensure Safe Operation for Both Operator and Shredder.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1840
- EAN Code: 4026631034500
- Shredder material: Paper, CD/DVD, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Strip Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-2 (Old Level 2)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 2
- Cutting width: 1/8 in
- Intake width: 12.2 in
- Container volume: 26.4 gal
- Cutting capacity: 28 - 30 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 650 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 17.3 in
- Width: 21.3 in
- Height: 33.3 in
- Weight: 72 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 0.87 kW
HSM Securio B34s Shredder Product Review
- Have you and your colleagues decided that you need a new paper shredder? If so, the HSM Securio B34s might be the perfect machine for your needs. Keep reading to discover its strengths and weaknesses, so you can decide if this device is right for your workplace.
- The B34s is a terrific choice if you need a device with a great shredding capacity. The machine can shred up to 25 sheets at a time so you can get rid of your paper in a flash. The paper can be up to 12" wide.
- This shredder has a durable cutting mechanism that's able to destroy credit cards, CD's, and document fasteners such as paper clips. Since the device is able to shred some non-paper items, your information will be less likely to wind up in the wrong hands.
- The B34s is perfect for shared workspaces because it has a continuous-duty motor. The machine has a waste bin that can hold about 24 gallons of shreds so it can be used throughout the day.
- This machine is very well-made and has really durable parts such as the steel cutting rollers. There's even a closed gear transmission that's designed to stay in good shape while keeping the interior of the machine clean.
- The B34s could possibly help you save money on energy costs because it has an Energy Management and Control System that will help you use less electricity. Also, the machine will shut down after a period of non-use. These features are great for both your bottom line and the environment.
- And last but not least, this shredder is covered by a 2-year warranty.
- The B34s is a strip-cut shredder. While this isn't a bad thing in and of itself, it does mean that the device doesn't offer as much security as a cross-cut model. But don't worry, this is still a good machine for the everyday shredding of computer printouts, invoices, etc.
- This shredder is enormous. Its approximate dimensions are 17" (depth) x 21" (width) x 33" (height) so you'll need a lot of room for it. This could be a problem if your workspace is on the small side.
- The HSM Securio B34s is a terrific office shredder and it's one that's probably suitable for most workplaces. This machine's shredding capacity is first-rate and you'll be able to get rid of a lot of documents pretty quickly. The ability to shred some non-paper items is always a plus and will help you protect your information. Also, this shredder is very durable, has the ability to shut off automatically, and can help you reduce your energy consumption. However, keep in mind that this device is a strip-cut model so it doesn't offer the same amount of protection as a cross-cut unit. Also, the machine is huge, so it requires a lot of room. (Be ready to move some furniture and electronics around, if necessary.) If the B34s sounds like the right shredder for you, get it today.
You Save: 60%
You Save: 52%
You Save: 60%
You Save: 56%
You Save: 49%