Paitec IM4500 Mid-Volume In-Line Pressure Sealer
- Automatic Double Feed Diverter System.
- Integrates With A Variety of Printers.
- Manual Feeder for Pre-Folded Items.
- Folding Unit Slides Out For Easy Maintenance.
- Jetlink Communication With HP Printer.
- Wide Range Compatibility.
- Form Size: A4, Letter Size and Legal Size (Optional)
- Input Tray: Compatible w/ printers up to 62 PPM
- Speed: 3,300 Forms Per Hour
- Fold Setting: Manual
- Paper Weight: 20 - 30 Lb. Bond
- By-Pass Tray: Avoids Reprints of Doubles
- Fold Type: Z,C,V, & Double Parallel
- Batch Counter: Digital Batch Counter
- Double Detection: Detect Thickness of Every Single Form
- Output Capacity: Standard 150 Optional 350/700 Stacker
- Printer Communication: JetLink Communication with HP Printers
- Duty Cycle: 50,000/month
- Weight: 93 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 23" x 16" x 15" (W x L x H) / without conveyor
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Part Number:PIM4500
With our IM4000 Pressure Seal Machine you can print, fold and seal all in one step. It interfaces directly to the rear exit of select Hewlett Packard high speed laser printers so that the printed documents simply drop directly into the feed table of the IM4000 with no operator involvement.
The IM 4000 processes up to 3300 forms per hour and has a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pieces so it can easily handle most pressure seal processing needs. It also features an automatic double feed diverter, which sends those documents into a bypass tray so the IM4000 can keep processing without needing to be adjusted and should there be a jam, the folding unit simply slides out of the machine for easy maintenance access and the IM4000 even has a manual feed slot for processing the occasional pre-folded piece, which only needs to be sealed. The IM4000 is controlled by an easy to use operator panel which includes a helpful counter so that you can keep track of your processing.
For more information on our Paitec USA IM4000 Inline Pressure Sealer, contact your local dealer representative or click on the Find a Dealer button on the top of this page, so that we can help you locate the best dealer for you.