Looking to store odd sized items, pens, pencils or other important items inside your ring binder. Why not add a zipper pouch to your ring binder. Available from Oxford and Wilson Jones we carry a variety of options in both clear and assorted colors. Simply insert your document, receipts, money or other items inside the pouch and zip it shut. They work similar to a zip lock back with one of those slide lock closers. Take a look at the options below and choose the product that best fits your needs.
Choose Sizes Below
- Available sizes include 10.5" x8" and 9.5"x6"
- Works with: 2, 3 or 5 Ring Binders
- Completely tranparent
- 1 Pocket per package
Starting At: $2.99
Part #: CRD-14201
- Size: 10.5" x 11.8"
- Material(s): Polypropylene
- Sheet Capacity: 100 Sheets
- Quantity: 3 per pack/8 packs per box
Part #: CRD-14650
- For non hole-punched documents and photos
- Pocket holds up to 100 sheets of letter-sized paper.
- Archival-safe with durable polypropylene
- Three-hole punched to fit into any standard binder
Part #: W20269
- Color: Assorted
- Locking Rings: No
- Pockets: Yes
- Material: Vinyl