Challenge Paper Drills
Upgrade your paper drill machine to a premium system that will help increase your productivity in a cost-effective way. These high quality Challenge Paper Drills are made to suit small, medium and large companies, from print shops to offices and binderies. Just take a look below at the products you can choose. From the Challenge Handy-Drill Single Spindle Paper drill with 4 different drill bit sizes to the JF Single Spindle paper Drill with 13 hollow drill bit sizes and the EH-3 Hydraulic Three Spindle Paper Drill that will increase production with up to 25%, you can order the one you need today, at a great price.
Display Type List Grid
- Part #: CH-EH3
Part #: CH-JFPAPERDRILL
- Convenient Foot Pedal Operation
- 2" Drilling Capacity: Drills up to 2" lifts of stock in a single stroke.
- 13 Hollow Drill Bit Sizes: Hole sizes range from 1/8" to 1/2" diameters.
- Auto - Trip Side Guide: For muliple hole patterns, the versatile backguage offers up to four adjustable stop locations (additonal adjustable stops sold separately).
Part #: CH-HANDYDRILL
- 2-1/2" lift capacity in 4 different drill bit sizes (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"). Machine can be converted to a 2" maximum lift capacity for a wider range of available hole sizes (1/8" to 1/2").
- Safe to operate - Spindle motor automatically turns on when the pull-down lever is moved and automatically switches off when the lever returns to the up position.
- Conveniently located chip collector cups - Located around the spindle, they include a sight gauge to signify when the cups are full and need to be emptied. The cups also serve as safety covers with interlock switches.
- Adjustable backgauge stops - The backgauge includes 4 adjustable stops for drilling multiple hole pattern jobs. Just flip the switch and move your pile to the next setting.
- Part #: CH-MS5