Coverbind Binding Machines
Coverbind has been working hard for 30 years, and now their binding machines are available on our website! They offer three different thermal binding systems for personal, professional and industrial applications. Each unit is designed to provide professionally bound documents that are easy to assemble and fast to bind. No other system is better at making your binding projects easy and neat giving your bound documents a clean and professional look. Plus, their systems allows for easy addition or deletion of pages. Coverbind also makes their own covers right here in the USA which means the supplies that you need will be available when you need them. Check out the machines below and give us a call if you have any questions.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: BINDOMATIC
- Document Size: Min: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"; Max: 14 7/8" x 11"
- System Capacity: Load up to 15 documents per binding cycle (~60 sec) depending on the width of the spine
- Document Spine Width: 1/16" up to 2"
- Machine Finishing: Metal surface, heating plate with Teflon
- Part #: 04CBCUBE
- Part #: 04CBULTRAPLUS
Part #: 04CBACCELULTRA
- Document Size: 8.5" x 11" - portrait bound orientation
- System Capacity: From 1 to 150 sheets of 20 lb. paper.
- Processing Speed: Batch-load up to 50 documents at one time. Bind one document every second. Performance is subject to user environment.
- Document Spine Widths: 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8"