Logan Graphics Handheld Mat Cutters
These Logan Graphics Handheld Mat Cutters are made with convenience and functionality in mind. Compact and comfortable to hold, the cutters come in various designs. The Mat Knife is perfect for cutting mat boards to size and comes with three extra blades. The Straight Cutter Elite is an innovative pivot and pull cutter with an ergonomic handle, while the Glass Cutter Elite version has the same design, but can cut through glass. Looking for a heavy-duty cutter? The Logan 500 can cut through 8-ply mat board like butter! Check out these high quality cutters listed below and complete an order today to take advantage of your fantastic prices!
Display Type List Grid
Part #: LGN709-1
- Hand held cutting tool for cutting plastic & acrylic sheets.
- Inexpensive & handy for quick sizing in general framing.
- Use in conjunction with suitable straight edge or most Logan equipment (including Team System Plus, Compact, Artist and Simplex series).
- Features a fold back blade and can be used with most Logan board mount mat cutters or any suitable straight edge.
Part #: LGN4000
- Heavy-duty pull style cutter with pivoting blade holder.
- Start and stop indicator.
- Border measuring bar.
- Fully upgradable to most Logan rail and board mounted systems.
Part #: LGN704-1
- Hand held glass cutting tool.
- Ergonomic handle, hardened steel cutting wheel (Logan #786).
- Works on Logan equipment where cutting heads hook on (including Team System Plus, Compact, Artist and Simplex series.)
- Includes 1 oz (30ml) bottle of cutting fluid.
Part #: LGN500
- Straight cuts mat board to size.
- 3 depth settings: safety, single sheet, double thick mat board.
- Includes three extra blades #270.
- Cut matboard down to size.
Part #: LGN701-1
- Pivot & pull style 90° straight cutter with ergonomic handle.
- Sliding adjustable blade depth control with 3 depth settings for 4 ply mat board, 3/16” (5mm) foamboard and safety storage.
- Can be used against any suitable straight edge or instantly adaptable to various Logan rail and board mounted systems.
- Includes five extra blades.
Part #: LGN5000
- Features an adjustable depth magnetic blade holding magazine.
- Has an ergonomic grip with adjustable nylon guides for use with various Logan straight edges and mat cutters.
- Start and stop indicators for zero overcuts.
- Uses Logan #271 blade.
Part #: LGN201
- Converts from oval to circle with the turn of a knob.
- Includes creative matting instructions.
- Cuts ovals from 3-1/4" x 4-3/4" (8.25cm x 12cm) to 20"x 23" (51cm x 58cm).
- Maximum difference between the width and height of oval is 3" (7.6mm).