Spinnit Paper Drills
If you are looking for another way to bind your document outside of the traditional methods, then you have come to the right place. Here at MyBinding.com we have a huge selection of paper drills by Spinnit that provide a very secure way to bind your documents. As their name implies, you simply place the paper you want drilled on the tray, turn it on and the machine will drill a perfect hole every time. Each machine can accommodate different sized bits so you don’t have to worry about that. Go on and check out the options we have below.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: EBM-2.1
- E-Z Glide table system uses pattern bars which allows for quick movement from hole to hole for multi-hole drilling, operated with a release lever positioned on each side of the table to provide either right or left handed operation
- Adjustable side stops allow you to trap your product to prevent misalignment
- Easy to set up and use with minimal installation neccessary
- Includes five patterns for multi-hole drilling
Part #: EBM-S
- The most economical 2" capacity table-top drill on the market
- Stationary table with an adjustable back-gauge slide guide system
- Product moves accross the table for easy multi-hole drilling
- Ideal for offices, schools and small print operations
- Part #: FMMH-2.1C
Part #: FMMH-31
- 2 1/2" Drilling Capacity.
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation.
- Sturdy adjustable back-gauge.
- Easy to adjust moveable head design.
- Part #: FM-2
- Part #: FMM-3
- Part #: FMMH-2
- Part #: FMMH-2.1
Part #: FMMH-3
- 2" drilling capacity
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation
- Easy to adjust moveable head design
- Adjustable hydraulic lift speed
Part #: FMMS-3
- Stationary heads set 4-1/4" on center for three-ring binder drilling.
- Built for ease of use.
- Traversing table travels 14".
- Easy movable head design.
- Part #: FMM-2