Swingline Binding Machines
Swingline, also affiliates with GBC, makes a few easy-to-use document-finishing machines for the office. They offer three different types of binding: comb, Velobind, and ProClick. All three are great for small to medium office usage. And depending on your desired output, we have both electric and manual machines with punching capacity from 10 to 25 pages. And Swingline makes sure their products are backed by good service and a guaranteed warranty. Trust these machines--GBC knows how to make a well-functioning machines! Give us a call if you have any questions.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: 7709100A
- Document Separator divides your sheets into groups ready for punching
- Auto Centering System positions paper for perfect punching every time
- 25 sheet punching capacity
- 500 sheet binding capacity
Part #: 27170
- 4-position punch margin guide setting
- Has a heavy duty foot pedal operated comb binding punch with a manual plastic comb opener
- 12" binding length
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Part #: 7708175
- 330 sheet binding capacity
- 20 sheet punch capacity.
- For letter size documents.
- 1 1/2" maximum comb spine size.
Part #: 7704250C
- Binding Capacity : 330 Sheets
- Punch Capacity: 15 Sheets
- Sheet Size: 8 3/4" x 11 1/4"
- Maximum Comb Diameter: 1 1/2"
Part #: 7706172A
- On-board instructions and color-coded a spine and cover guide
- Punches with minimal effort for greater productivity
- 28 sheet punching capacity
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
Part #: 7706171
- Ideal for smaller offices or for personal use
- Ergonomic two handed handle design for smooth punching
- 12 sheet punching capacity
- On board instructions and color guide.